Chapitre 16

Evan - My help ? My help for what ? And why would I agree to help you ?

Eva - To begin with, it's thanks to me that you got out of prison.

Evan - Why ? We don't knows each other.

Eva - I know, but we have a common goal.

Evan - What's that ?

Eva - You want to be with Fallon, I want to be with Liam, so we have to separate them.

Evan - Weren't you the one who shot Fallon ?

Eva - It was my idea but it wasn't me.

Evan - And who's to say I'm going to accept ? I'm free now, I can take care of it on my own.

Eva - You can't do it alone, we've each other tried on our own and none of us have succeeded, so with 2 of us we can do it.

Evan - Yet in your last shot there were 2 of you and it failed, I saw the news.

Eva - We didn't have the same goal, I wanted to kill Fallon and he wanted to kill Blake, except we have the same goal so we have a lot more chance of succeeding.

I thought for a few moments, then decided to accept.

Evan - How do we do it ?

Fallon's POV.

Sam - What are you doing ?

Fallon - I'm thinking about what I'm going to do with Adam.

Sam - Are you talking about the story with Steven ?

Fallon - Yes.

Sam - Do you really think it's all true ?

Fallon - Do you think Steven is lying ?

Sam - No, it's just that this story is really crazy.

Fallon - I know but I don't think Steven is lying, and we both know that Adam is capable of it, he killed his mother, he tried to kill Liam and he burned down Blake's vineyard, if this whole thing is all Adam's fault it wouldn't surprise me.

Sam - You're right, by the way, how are you doing with Liam ?

Fallon - It's okay, I think. When he found out about Evan he told me that he wanted to try make things right but that Eva wasn't the only reason we are where we are, but since then he has been behaving with me as if nothing ever happened.

Sam - You should go talk to him.

Fallon - What if it takes us back ?

Sam - Would you rather never talk about it with him and live and always ask yourself that question or talk about it with him and live happily like you were before this story ?

Fallon - You're right, I'll talk to him tonight.

In the evening.
Liam's POV.

Liam - Fallon ? You're here ?

Fallon - Yes, I'm in the bathroom, I'm coming !

I waited a few seconds and then saw her enter the room.

Liam - Why did you ask me to come ?

Fallon - I think we should talk.

Liam - About what ?

Fallon - Us.

Liam - Us ?

Fallon - Yes, when you found out the truth about Eva you said we still had things to sort out and I agreed, but since then you've been behaving as if nothing happened, as if Eva never existed.

Liam - Yes I know, I'd really like to see work between us again Fallon.

Fallon - So we should talk about it, right ?

Liam - You're right, let's talk about it.

Before either of us could say anything, screams were heard from the living room.

Fallon - Did you hear that ?

Liam - Yes, let's see what is it.