Intro

A small introduction to y/n and her family

y/n and Henry, daughter and son of Elizabeth and will turner. The Turner family lived in Auradon with all the other hero's and good guys of stories and fairytales. Although they did stand out from everyone... because well, it's not every day you see a good pirate. Henrey was the youngest child being 11, though he was only 11 he took along after his parents outgoing and loved going on little adventures. Henry was a lot like his father when it came to looks, brown hair that was long and usually put into a low short ponytail, he had a sharp jaw that was paired with his mother's eyes but had his father's body shape. Y/n was the eldest at the age of 17, she too was like her parents, intelligent and independent-minded like her mother, she is quick-witted, courageous, and straight forward like her father. Her hair flowed just past her shoulders soft with a small wave like her mothers, it was a h/c that matched her e/c.

~~~

If you don't know who Elizabeth and Will they are the main characters of Pirates of the Caribbean.

FYI this book starts at descendance 2 and will go through to descendance 3 and a few extra chapters.

Age rating 13+ I would say since there is violence and things like that. I wouldn't read if you're sensitive.

I hope you enjoy this story and well.... get hooked ;)