Happy Ever After

Everyone was awake the others were in Audrey's dorm waiting for her to wake up. And I was looking for my family. I entered my house and looked around finding nothing. I made my way down to the basement. 

"Mum? Dad? Uncle Jack? Henry?" I say walking down the stairs.

"Y/n?" I hear my dad call out. they come out from the spot they were in, and my dad runs up to me hugging my and kissing my head. 

"Woah, your-" my brother says looking at me. 

"The pirate queen," My Uncle says in his British tone dancing around.

My parents look at me confused so I take of my pirate hat and sit down and explain EVERYTHING. After explaining I went on a walk to go find harry and Uma, but I ran into Evie.

"Hey Evie, have you seen Harry?" I say hopeful but her eye softens.

"Oh y/n he went back to the Isle" she says placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I-, oh- ok" I say softly. 

-Time skip-

Almost everyone in Auradon is not standing at the bridge facing Mal and Ben for their engagement. We all stand there and tell Mal to do a speech as she will soon be the future queen of Auradon. *The dress your wearing is at the top*

"I can't" 

Everyone gasps shocked at Mals short words. She prosed to tell us how she can't be queen of auradon because she doesn't want to turn her back on the isle. She gave a speech on the idea of closing the barrier forever but that its wrong. She spoke on how we need to take the barrier down... forever. 

...

"The barrier will come down" Ben exclaims causing us to all cheer.

mal signal for us to go up with her and we run up to the top and watch her break down the barrier. The cloud on the isle slowly goes away and the bridge rebuilds itself. I look at Evie who is getting teary eyes and so am I we both side hug and watch in happiness.

-Play song-

"it's time to bring it together" Mal starts to sing and keeps singing her part.

"We're gonna break this down" we all sing.

We all group up dancing and singing slowly making our way to the bridge. Uma, Harry, Gil, and Celi lead the front of the isle side and Mal, Ben, Evie, Carlos, Jay, and Me lead the front on the Auradon side. We stop in the middle singing as we come face to face. Me and Uma dance together. We lead them back to the Auradon side. The kids from the Isle stop and look at us as Ben bows inviting them and we all follow the bow. Uma runs across and hugs me and then Mal. And we keep dancing around doing different moves at one point I even dance with My little brother.

"Bring it down B-B-Bring it down..." We all finish singing but the beat still plays, and some keep dancing.

I see Harry and walk up to him, when he sees me runs up to me. We both stop and just look at each other not sure what to do.

"Can you two stop acting like you're not in love" Uma says stopping next to me.

"Yeah, it's really obvious" Evie says making me and Harry look away and blush.

"This is cute," I say slightly tugging Harrys white scarf thing that he has around his neck pulling him closer causing him to smirk and laugh.

"Mhm you know what else is cute," he says earning a 'what' from me.

"You lass~" he says leaning in and kissing me. The kiss was long as we moved in sync and then pulled a part. I curtseyed and he bowed before he took my hand, and we went off dancing.

As we danced Harry bumped into someone and that someone being my dad. Harry turned around apologizing.

"So, your Harry hook," he questioned harry becoming nervous. 

"Ahem, yes i am sir" he said smiling.

"Nice to meet you Son," My dad said shaking his hand. Harry smiled at the word 'Son.' 

"I trust that you will take good care of our daughter," my mum said joining my dad smiling. 

Harry smiled already feeling a part of our family.

----

And that's the end.... Oh, not of the book don't worry I'm giving you a few more extra chapters.