Cursed Love

My eyes meet a pair of blue eyes I lost 4 months ago. They are filled with pain, sadness, and fear. His hands tied behind his back and his legs on chains, a mouth gag in his mouth. When his eyes meet mine it's like all his fear left. Tears prick my eyes as I stumble over to him landing on my knees not caring how much it hurt. I quickly take off his mouth gag, both of us breathing heavily. My hands softly grab onto his cheeks as I examine him my hands running threw his hair. we both let out a small laugh.

"Omg harry?" I manage to get out still in shock.

"y/n..." he says almost in disbelief.  

Our lips smash together as tears roll down our race. The kiss was filled with so much emotion and pain. We finally separate our forehead pressed against each other as we take in the moment. But sadly, the moment is ruined.

"Aww how sweet" Finn said sarcastically. 

"Bummer, well I'll just have to kill harry now and keep you here locked up.  y/n I really liked you I wanted it to happen almost...naturally " Finn pouted.

"You Psycho!" I yell.

Anger filled my body as I lunged at Finn as I was about to punch him, I felt someone grab me. I turn to see who grabbed her and was meet with Tom. He dragged me and tied my left hand in a handcuff. I watched as Finn walked towards me with a knife. My heart rate picked up and my necklace began beating again, something that hasten happened in a while. He brushed the knife across my cheek not cutting me.

"Say goodbye to you lover boy" he said standing up.

It's like my world slowed down. I started to panic and thrashing around. I saw Finn lower himself to harry who was leaning down sitting on his knees. He looked up at Finn and then looking at me. Finn whispered something to Harry before I saw Harry's face expression change to shocked and his breathing picked up.

"NO!" I yell thrashing around trying to get out of the handcuffs.

The sound of metal hitting the ground rung in the air as the two brothers left locking the door behind them. 

"shit,shit,shit" I say seeing harry lean against a wall holding his stomach as blood covered his hand.

"Hold on Harry let me get out~ Gyah" I say thrashing around.

"y/n..." I hear him say making me stop and look at him he gave me a look that read 'its ok, it's going to be ok'. I started nodding my head no. He can't just give up now!

"No harry stay with me ok" I say going back to trying to get out of the handcuffs.

"Y/n... it's ok" he whispers. 

"No harry stay with me ok."

"Listen to me carefully ok y/n.... I know we haven't used this word yet but now I think is the time" he let out a small chuckle with pain. 

"I love you, so much" He continues. 

I listen to him as I cry ripping at the handcuff. I see it starting to dent and slowly become lose.

"Thank you, thank you for giving me all these good memories and showing me what loves feels like."

Harry's words fill my brain as I keep tugging at the handcuff. All our memories come flashing back. Our first kiss, our first date, the first time we meet, the time when me him and my brother all hung out and they got along.

"I won't make it, but you will," 

"Harry stop that!" I yell crying as the one handcuff finally snaps freeing me. 

I rush over to Harry's side as he looks up at me. I place my hand on his wound and start singing the pirate healing song. My necklace let off a small glow but then died down not healing Harrys wound.

"I love you so much." he whisper cries. 

I try again but it doesn't work. Like some sort of cures. Like I couldn't heal the one I loved most

"Harry, I love you too" I say looking at him placing my hand on the back of his head. He let out a small smile happy to hear my words.

"Please don't leave me" I beg tears flowing like crazy. 

I leaned down closer to Harry's face as we shared a soft and slow kiss until I felt his head drop back causing us to pull away. His body going limp as he draws his last breath.

"no... No...no, harry please" I say shaking him tucking my hair behind my ear and placing my ear on his chest to hear nothing but silence. I let out gasps as my breathing becomes heavy and crazy. tears franticly falling. My hand still lay on his wound collecting his blood. My tears fall onto his clothes. I move my head enough and watch one of my tear's lands on his lips.

I open my eyes when I hear a soft buzz and see a soft glow form over his wound healing it. I look up at harry hoping to see him draw a breath.

"Come on harry" I whisper.

A gasp escapes his lips as he leans up looking at me. We both let out smiles as I leap into his arms wrapping my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist. We lean back and kiss over and over again until was stop our heads touching each other. One of Harrys hands on my hip and the other holding my neck while mine are wrapped around his neck.

"I love your y/n Turner" harry says.

"I love you too harry hook."

-------

Oml I was like crying writing this.