Losing hope

I slowly woke up becoming aware of my surroundings. Uma wasn't in bed and the time read 7:30am. My memories of yesterday flooded back to me as let out a groan and get ready for school wearing a brown skirt and a white of the shoulders crop top.  Once I was ready, I made my way to Harry's dorm. First, I knocked but when I didn't get a reply, I went to twist the knob, it was unlocked. Thats weird since harry usually locks him door. I slowly enter the room looking around a lamp was on the curtains still close, unmade bed and his hook just layed on the ground.

"Harry?" 

Nothing. not even a sound. I closed the door and got my phone out clicking the contact that read 'Harry' with a red heart next to it. It rings for a bit until it goes through to voice mail. what's going on. I try not to worry and head to my first class. I had one more class before lunch and this class Harry was in so I should see him. Oh boy I was wrong, not a single Harry in sight. Once the class finished, I made my way to the group who was laughing away.

"Hey guys, have you seen Harry" I say walking up to them catching their attention.

"No, we haven't seen him all day we though he was with you" Carlos states.

"I haven't seen him all day either and he's not answering his phone, his bed isn't made and his hooks just lying on the floor in his dorm" I say starting to panic. I see worry fill the other eyes.

"Let's go look for him" Evie said earning nods from us all.

We split up looking for Harry. As I was walking, I walk into Finn. He asked if I was ok, and I told him about Harry and agreed to help me look. We all looked for ours but not a single sign of Harry.

-Time skip-

Hours turned into days, days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. It's now been almost 3 months since harry disappeared. Everyone says he left Auradon and maybe set sea to like out his pirate life. But I don't believe it for a second. Me on the other hand refuses to give up and is slowly getting deeper into a depressing state, slowly losing more weight from not eating as often as I should. 

"Y/n you need to get him off your mind, he's gone, for almost 3 months now" my mum says as I get myself a glass of water. 

"No, I'm not giving up" I huff walking back up to my room locking the door behind me.

I let out a sigh and place my cup down walking to my desk and picking up a framed photo of me and harry.

Play song.

"Counting days, counting days since my love up and got lost on me" I sung stroking the frame before putting it back down.

 "And every breath that I've been takin' Since you left feels like a waste on me."

I kept singing softly while looking at my wall fill of photos of all my friends mostly looking at the ones with harry in it. 

"I've been told, I've been told to get you off my mind, but I hope that I never lose the bruises that you left behind" I sung as tears roll down my face.

I keep singing slow dancing around my room and at one point standing on my balcony looking up at the sky.

"Oh, my lord, oh my lord I need you by my side."

"There must be something in the water, cause every day, it's getting colder and if only I could hold, ya, you'd keep my head from going under."

-Time skip-

Another month passes by with no harry by my side to make me laugh. I've become distant from all my friends always being in my dorm or my room at my house. I don't hang out with Henry anymore, and I'm failing the classes that I actually attended still. 

-Harrys POV-

I hear the door open, and steps tap on the wooden ground. I weakly pick my head up to see Finn carrying a tray of fries and mashed potato with a glass of water. It hurt to move with all the bruises I got from Finn. Finn removes my mouth gag (Idk what it's called) and unlocks one of my arms allowing me to eat.

"How is y/n doing" I ask weakly.

"Just fine" He says bluntly lowering down to my level grabbing my face "What did she see in you" he questions before taking my food away and locking me back up and leaving again.

I lay on the ground thinking of all the wonderful memories me and y/n made. I can't believe the last thing we did was fight. I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Thud

Thud

Thud

My eyes opened to walking right above the basement door. I heard faint talking but I could just hear what was being said. there were two voices. One a female and the others a male.

"Thank you so much Finn, it's just been a lot since harry went missing" the voice said, it was y/n. hope filled my body. My y/n was here I will finally be able to old her in my arms and never let go. 

"Anytime y/n, I still can't believe he did that I mean if he loved you, he could of at least of left a letter. You deserve so much better y/n" I hear Finn say. I can just imagine how he's probably being touchy and trying to comfort her.

I sat there listening to their conversation until I heard foot steeps, and it went quiet after about a minute footstep arose and got louder and louder as I heard the creek of the door open.

-Your POV-

"Anytime y/n, I still can't believe he did that I mean if he loved you, he could of at least of left a letter. You deserve so much better y/n" Finn says rubbing my knee.

We talk a bit longer until he gets up excusing himself to use the bathroom. My eyes wondered around the room until they stop on a mat that was folded in revealing the small line on a door. Letting my curiously get the best of me I place my cup of tea down and slowly made my way over moving the matt and lifting up the door. making my way down the stairs. I see a figure laying on the ground. they person lifted its head up and that's when I see who it is.

-------

OML this is getting good... I hope haha.