Forever

Once Harry and I shared our little moment I helped him up since he was still pretty weak. I looked around for any escape my eye landed a window in the corner of the room. I place harry down and grabbed a chair standing on it tiring to open the window, but it wouldn't budge. After a few a tempts I heard the faint crack of it opening.

"Harry, I got it" I say smile sticking my head out the window.

"Harry?" I repeated not hearing him respond. I turn around to see Finn holding harry at gun point. Oh no not again. Come on I just saved him!

"That was quite cute you know" Finn said clicking the gun making me tense up.

"Woah ok, Finn please stop" I plead stepping down.

Soon we were yelling. Harry telling me to go, Finn threatening to shoot harry if I did.

"Shut up!" Finn finally yells pushing the gun onto Harry's head more.

"Ok Finn please stop... I'll do anything" I say my hand out to him pleading him to not shoot harry.

"Anything?" Finn's face turned into a devilish smile his eyes filled with evil intentions.

"Anything..." I repeat. At this point I would do anything to keep harry safe. 

"Alright come on then" he says, and I walk with him slowly leaving the basement. As We reached the stairs, I quickly pulled his gun from his pants and pointed it at him. He turned around a let out a small chuckle. I helped harry up keeping the gun pointed at him.

"Take one step and I'll blow your head right off" I threaten.

Seeing that he isn't moving me and harry made our way out the window, harry first me following behind. As I was about to get out, I felt finn's hands grabs my ankle and stab in the upper thigh. I let out a painful scream as harry tries to pull me back. I quick point the gun and aim it him shoulder making him let me go and I fell forward.  Harry picked me up the both of us using each other's weight for support. We both make our over to Bens's castle. We find Bens's office and knock on the door hear a faint come in. When we walked in, we saw Ben, Mal, Evie, Uma, Carlos, and Jay. 

"y/n? harry?" Ben said in disbelief. 

"Omg where have you been we were looking for you" Mal said getting up followed by everyone else.

"It was Finn and tom they kidnapped harry and I went to his place and found harry and we escaped him" I said.

"Let's get you guys so medical help" Ben says.

Carlos and Jay help harry to the hospital and Mal, Evie and Uma took me to the hospital as well. Getting me treated.

-Time skip-

It's been two days since the incident, Finn and Tom have been throw into prison. My legs healed thanks to some Auradon magic. My parents were absolutely lost it with the brothers and almost killed them, themselves. But now everything is fine. It's all back to normal.

~~~
About a month had past now and me and harry are happy. I was getting my stuff out my locker when I felt harry pull me away closing my locker and taking me somewhere.

"Oh-i- hi, where are we going" I ask a bit fumbled.

"Just follow me" He laughs as we run off. 

We finally came to a stop Infront of a ship in the water. what on earth are we doing here. Harry helps me and we are up on the deck. It was a beautiful ship might I add. 

"This is a lovely ship, but what are we doing here?" I ask confused as he pulls me up the deck to the wheel overlooking the whole ship. It wasn't big but wasn't small either. Harry lets out a little shrug. I looked around the ship holding the wheel not realizing harry slowly dropping to one knee.

"y/n" I hear him say making me turn to see him on one knee with a box open that held a (ring of choice and how ever you want it to look lie). My eyes pricked as tears formed and my hands flew over my mouth shocked.

"Y/n, will you marry me?" he asked hope filled his eyes. 

I started shaking my head violently and repeating yes, a few hundred times as I watch him place the ring on my finger. He jumped up hugging me burring his head in my neck. we share a kiss before letting out a small laugh.

"Guys she said yes!" I hear harry call as I see my friends appear from spot on the ship. I looked a little shocked, but all the girls came running up to me and we all squealed smiling and hugging. The boys came over and congratulated me giving me hugs.

"Oh, and lass~" harry says catching my attention.

"This is our ship now" he said smiling. My jaw dropped as I ran and hugged him. 

After a while everyone left as the sunset but me and harry stayed behind watching the sunset. I looked at him watching the sunset. How did I get so lucky I though.

-A few years later-

The ship softly swayed side to side with the current of the Caribbean Sea. I held the wheel of the ship while softly humming to y/c/n (your child's name) that was sleeping in my arms wrapped up in a blanket. My eyes following Harry as he runs around laughing with our 4-year-old son y/c/n. He bent down on one knee to be the height of y/c/n. He talked to him before placing his hat on y/c/n head and smiling. The twos head turned to face me as I flashed a soft smile before looking down at y/c/n who started to whine.

"Shuh, it ok," I said rocking her back and forth humming 'deep in the Medow.'

I look back up and see harry showing y/c/n something in the water. as we sail into the sunset.

This is my happily ever after.