Auradon

~Third person POV~

A girl with a brown dress that had a white lace up corset over the top and brown boot heels ran through the halls passing people, apologizing and excusing herself.  *Dress at top*. She held a few long rolls of colorful fabric. As she ran her heel tapped on the wooden floor and her h/c hair flowing behind her in soft waves. After rushing down the halls she came to an abrupt stop at a door she saw a girl with royal blue hair and a royal blue dress to match talking to a boy with glasses.

"That way you wouldn't need a prince," The boy said looking at the girl.

"you're right I don't, because I have you," she said holding the boy's hand. The two shared a lovey dovey look until the girl cleared her throat catching their attention.

"Y/n! good to see you. Thank you for bringing the fabric," The girl said embracing the e/c eyed girl in a hug before taking the fabric from her.

"It's alright Evie, anything to help my bestie. Hey Doug" y/n said hugging her back and waving at the boy who smiled and waved.

They said their goodbyes and y/n left down the halls of Auradon prep.

~Y/n POV~

After dropping off the fabric for Evie I head down to Carlos and Jays dorm. I come to a stop at the door and press my ear up against the door and hear a faint 'how to get out of the friend zone'. Twisting the door handle sounds of a creaking door echo as my head pokes through the door to see Carlos who looks up and smiles at me.

"May I enter?" I say in a tribble posh voice.

"Thy may enter my secret lair," Carlos says mocking my posh voice.

We both laugh as I walk in closing the door, looking around. Once I finish my wonder around the room, I plop myself on Carlos's bed and pet Dude before trying to look at what he was searching up, but he pulled it away before I could see and looked at me with a 'nuh uh'. I throw my hands up and get up walking over to Jays bed and laying on it as I began reading my book. Not even a minute later Mal burst through the door slamming it and starts pacing back and forth breathing heavily making me put my book down in concern for my friend. As she paced around me and Carlos share a worried look. Mals eyes began to glow a bright green before they go back to normal.

"Easy girl," Carlos says to Mal.

"You think it's easy! You don't have people taking a photo of you every time you open your mouth to say boo!" Mal yells at Carlos before she begins to blabber on about how she can't actually say boo which earned a small sorry from Carlos.

The two began talking as Mal asked Carlos if he ever missed making people run away from them. I started to get back into my book until I heard Carlos ask if Mal brought it. Now I have no clue what she brough, but it got my attention. As Mal was about to give Carlos this thing the door unlocked, and Chad snuck in thinking we weren't here until he turned around to see us. He let out a nervous chuckled and started stuttering why he was here all while I just watched with my eyebrow cocked. He kept rambling on until Carlos told him to leave. He did as Carlos said but tried to leave with the key until Carlos told him off about it. Once Chad had left Mal and Carlos went back to talking. Suddenly I heard a voice I had never heard before.

"Man, that was nasty!"

My head shot up to see who said that, until I saw dude sitting there.

"And you, you just gotta man up, "Dude said.

No way... the dog just talked. I got up and stood next to Mal as the three of us stare in shock our jaws on the ground.

"And well you're at it, scratch my butt," he said. 

"You heard him, scratch his butt." Mal said before turning and leaving me following behind leaving it with Carlos to deal with. 

As I was leaving my phone buzzed, I checked the contact and read 'Uncle Jack'. Captain Jack Sparrow is my uncle, not biologically but he was very close with my parents, so he was like an uncle to us.  

"Ah how's my little pirate~" a very drunk sounding British voice came through.

"Hey Uncle Jack, I'm good thanks," I say smiling as we began talking. I hear the voice of my parents and waves crashing in the background. My parents and Uncle Jack have been on a treasure hunt for about a month so far, so I have to watch my little brother.

~Time skip~

I was sitting on the coach with my little brother next to me watching a pirate movie as I sat next to him scrawling on my phone. Suddenly my phone rang, and the contact's name came up 'Jay'. I look at it confused, why would Jay be calling me this late.

"Y/n Mals gone back to the Isle, get ready we are going to go get her," he says clearly rushed.

"On it," I say hanging up.

I run up stares and into my room getting changed into my outfit. A lose white top with long flowy sleeves, a brown leather like corset that and dark brown leather pants that had a flowy skirt that was at my knees in the front and went a bit longer in the back, and my black boots that was topped with my pirate hat and my trusty sword. I mean hey, we are going to the isle I gotta fit in. The sound of a car honk was heard outside, and I rushed downstairs and ran out the door but was followed by my brother. When I got outside, I saw everyone getting out.

"Y/n do you have some swords we can borrow?" Ben asked looking worried. I nodded and was about to run back inside. but was stopped by my brother.

"Where are you going?" he said arms crosses, he looked just like our father.

"We need to get Mal back from the isle, so stay here," I said before running inside thinking he went back inside.

Once I got them, we put them in the car and left unaware that we had an extra passenger.

------------------------

Thats Chapter one hope you liked it and remember stay hooked ;)