You and me

We all rush to the edge of the boat looking down at the water waiting for something to happen. A light began to burn as it grew brighter and brighter until a hurricane of water rose up and then splash out onto the boat knocking some people over. A large Uma sat in the water with long blue tentacles and an evil laugh. 

"True loves kiss won't defeat this; the world will know my name!" Uma said before lashing one of her tentacles at the boat.

 She lashed at us a few more times before Mal walked to the corner. Her eyes glowing green and a dark purple smoke swallowed her and out flew a dragon, hissing and screeching. Uma and Mal lashed out at each other, Mal breathing fire at Uma, and Uma lashing her tentacles at her. Uma threw another wave of water at us this time completely drenching me. I felt my necklace began to beat but I ignored it focusing on what was unwrapping in front of me. Ben suddenly jumped into the water swimming between Mal and Uma. He began to talk telling the two to stop and back down. That this wasn't right, that there was a better way. Mal let out low roars behind Ben. Soon Uma slowly place the ring in Bens's hand giving up. She turned away sadly and sunk down under the water and disappeared. 

Ben swam and climbed up the boat. We all helped him and praised him for his good work before turning to see a dragon slowly land on the boat and a purple smoak form revealing Mal with curly hair and a purple with green gems ball gown. Me and Evie still both drenched walked to the bottom of the stairs to Mal. We both blew on her dress that was smoking a little bit. We walk Mal to Ben as he pulls her in for a kiss.

-Little Time skip and start the song- 

"Looking back at yesterday, I thought I gave it everything, but still there's still so much road ahead of me" Ben sung looking at Mal.

Mal starts singing and is joined by ben then all of us as we sing dancing on the flooded boat. splashing the water. I see the four by the edge and walk over to them.

"Sometimes it hard to find yourself but it worth it in the end" I sing swinging my arms around them pulling them back in with a smile. As we go back to dancing. As we are Dancing, I see my mother, father, little brother, and Uncle walk in looking around. I run up to them and make them join. we keep singing a big circle around some people dancing in the middle. Me and Uncle Jack go in the middle and do a short pirate dance.

"It starts with you and me!" we all finish as fireworks go off in the back.

We all start clapping but my necklace keeps beating. Somethings going to change... I can feel it.

----

Sorry, that's a very short chapter since it's the ending of the first movie. I'm not going to start a whole other book for the second movie it's just going to be one big book. But stay hooked and keep reading to find out what happens. next.