Beast

We all run after the pirates that took out bikes as Mal and Celia stay behind to get the ember. The four of us run on roof tops trying to stop the bikes. I'm running across a roof when I look down to see harry riding next to me. He looks up at me his bright blue eye pairing threw me. My necklace starts acting up again. I see harry rub his heart as he looks at my necklaces confused but quickly rubbing it off acting his normal prideful and cocky self.

"Catch me if you can lass~" he says speeding up causing me to lose him.

I slow my pace down taking deep breaths rubbing my necklace.  We all regroup, and Mal has the ember. We walk out onto the broken bridge as the barrier closes. We hear a thud and turn around to see Harry and Gil on the ground. Shit they jumped threw. The two pirates try and walk forward but is stopped and Mal drops the ember making it go flying almost landing in the water, but a blue tentacle pops up and grabs it. Uma. She rises up with a devilish smirk before going under the water again. a pool of water rises and splashes out.

"Hey boys" Uma voice says from behind us. Harry and Gil walk up to her, and they have a little reunion.

We try and get Uma to give us the ember back but it's no use, she too stubborn. Uma threatens to drop the ember into the water unless Mal promises to allow the kids off the isle. after a bit of debate. Uma kept the ember but didn't drop it in the water. Jay spoke up asking where our bikes where and Harry in response made a revving noise before doing a high whistle and then an explosion sound. they crashed them. Great.

"Why don't we try and be friends, but our history behind us and celebrate our differences" Evie spoke up as we looked at her with a 'are you fr rn?' look.

"Yeah? who wants gum?" she offered but got rejected expect for me I took a piece of gum and patting her on the shoulder.  

-Time skip to Auradon-

We walk onto the campus to see everyone sleep. We walked around and Gil kept talking and asking questions shocked that we have flowers and fruit. I look around and see Harry trying to nick someone's money while talking to them... well himself. I walk up behind him and grab his wrist making my look at me. A smirk dances its way onto his face.

"Leave it." I demand. 

"As you wish Turner," He giggles dropping the money on the table.

I grab the Money and put it in the man's pocket and walk back to the group. We walk around and we see Hannah one of the students turned to stone. We start to make our way to the castle to go look for Ben when Evie walks up next to me.

"What was that, on the isle the whole thing with you and Harry?" she whispers.

"What?" I ask whispering.

"You both had some sort of connection" she says in which I just shrug my shoulders.

My uncles' words fill my head 'Don't tell anyone'. We keep walking when I hear Uma and Harrys conversation.

"What up with you Harry you seem off" Uma says.

"mhm? oh nothing" he says. 

"Harry, I'm you captain, tell me what's going on."

"Eh I don't know Uma, I'm having this dream all the time about the black pearl, and dead pirates, and the cursed Aztec coin" Harry says rubbing his neck. I Quickly make sure my necklaces are hidden. This is weird me and harry having the same dreams? 

"Eh, weird... that Aztec coin holds a lot of power," Uma says. 

We walk through the halls of the castle looking for Ben until we come upon a room of knights and swords. We look around for a bit. Suddenly a knight starts to move and Audreys voice comes through.