Dead Pirates

Your Dream

It was dark, I couldn't see anything but darkness. the floor was flooded with a bit of water, but enough that when I walk a small wave flowed away from me. I looked around while taking a few steps. I heard a small 'Tink' making me look down to see my necklace. I took a few steps back and saw it was sending shock waves through the water a small thump began to fill the air. Almost like a heartbeat.

"Pick it up lass~" A Scottish voice said making me turn around quickly to see Harry standing behind me.

I look at him before turning around and slowly picking up the necklace up of the floor rubbing my thumb over it. 

Play song now.

"Yo ho, all hands hoist the colors high." a very deep voice sung.

"He ho, thieves and Beggers never shall we die." More deep voices echoed.

The singing kept going as I turned around to see Harry standing there looking at me. I knew the song, but it was only heard when dead pirates sang it. The myth says the coin chooses who hold the power of the dead pirates and that hasn't happened in 100s of years. The ground beneath me began to shake as I tried to keep balance water filled and waves began to form. A ship rose from under my feet. It was the black pearl, the ship that sunk years ago. Soon I was at sea. Waves crashed against the boat as the singing continued. I stood at the wheel of the boat and slowly turned around to the deck of the boat to see dead pirates looking at me. My head turned to see harry next to me looking at someone, my gaze followed his and landed on a dead pirate with a hook in one hand and a hat with a yellow father on his head. Captain hook, Harry's dad. All the pirates were singing and looking at me, they slowly bowed down to me like I was their Captain. 

The singing died down and all the dead pirates rose back up looking at me. The sea began to roar as waves splashed on deck as it did it was like the water picked up the pirates because they started to disappear. I turned back to Harry who looked at me and took off his hat and lowered himself.

"Captain," he said in a husky voice looking me in the eye before suddenly being washed away by water.

And then so was I.

~end of dream~

My body jolted up. I was drenched in cold sweat. My hand instantly went to my neck as I felt my necklace sit on my chest the kept rising and falling at an unsteady pace. My gaze goes over to the clock 5 o'clock the sun was already slowly setting. 2 hours till Cotillion. I got up and started getting ready trying to shake the dream from my mind. After my shower I did my hair and makeup and put on my dress that was stunning, Evie did such a good job. *Dress at top*

Once I was ready, I made sure my brother was ready to and we left. On the way the limo dropped him off at the kid's party, it was for kids 12 and under to attend to like a mini-Cotillion. The limo drops me off and I get out looking around before going onto the yacht everyone was dancing around. My eyes land on Fairy god mother, Carlos, and Jane. I made my way over and said hi.

"Hey guys," I say looking at Carlos and Jane greeting them. "Fair god mother," I say doing a small curtsy for her as she dips her head a bit.

"I'll leave you kid to it" she says before walking off. 

"y/n you look stunning," Jane says hugging me.

"You too Jane, and I see Carlos finally asked you to be his date" I say looking to Carlos.

"Ha, Ha" he laughs sarcastically before complementing me "You look great y/n," Carlos says smiling in which I return.

"I'll let you guys do your thing," I say wiggling my brow and walking away to get a drink. 

As I was about to get a drink the horn blew making us gather. I stood next to Evie as we greeted and complemented each other. 

"The future lady, Mal" the guy said before standing aside.

Mal then came into view as we saw how pretty she looked. Her hair was done nicely and her dress breath taking. We all let out gasps before clapping and cheering. Evie gets Mal and leads her as she stands next to me, and we hug each other, and I tell her how amazing she looks. Our attention was taken by the man calling out Ben. We saw ben walk down the steps. Ben and Mal bowed down and then Ben spoke.

"Mal, I wish I had time to explain" he said, before we could ask someone else came down the stairs. Uma. Don't get me wrong she looks amazing but what was she doing here!

Ben led her down the stairs and kissed the ring on her finger. I looked over to Mal shocked, I could see her heart break. This wasn't the real Ben, the real one loved Mal too much. We all watched as Mal, Ben, and Uma talked. I quickly pulled Mal away as Uma and Ben started dancing.

"Not too thrilled I risked my life for him!" Carlos snarled.

As we were about to leave, we got stopped by the man. He spoke and then a sheet dropped revealing a stained class painting of Mal and Ben. Mal had her green eyes it was a stunning piece of art. We all clapped and awed at the art. Until Uma yelled and told them to cover it back up. We all were taken aback by her yelling, but she quickly turned sweet again and told Ben to show us what he had for her. Ben, then told everyone that Uma would be going him tonight as his lady, and that his gift to her is that he's bringing down the barrier once and for all. Everyone let out a gasp. Then we started to catch on, Uma found Mal's spell book and spelled Ben! Soon Mal and Uma were fighting for Ben as Ben just stood there. Mal told Ben everything her heart felt. Mal told him that he loved her and then they Kisses. Everyone even me let out awes and I even teared up. Ok shut up its kind of sad.

"Ture loves kiss," Evie's said as I nod to her words.

"Works every time" I say smiling.

Uma suddenly lashed out and tried grabbing the wand. When she couldn't get it, she tried making a dash for the edge of the boat, but we stopped her. Soon her shell necklace started to glow and buzz... and with that Uma was in the water. 

--------

Chapter done, I'm so excited to write what happened with y/n, cause that dream means something.

stay hooked ;)