Shock wave

Mal and Evie were talking as I walked behind them looking and twisting my necklace.  We started walking up the stairs when the two started singing making me look up. They had such a good friendship, they shared the same interests and were a like, best friends. I smiled as I walked up letting the two be, waiting at the top. They finally finished and smiled joining me.

-Time skip-

It was almost 12 noon. Me, Evie, and Mal watched the limo pull up and saw Jay and Lonnie get out. We all hugged and told her how great it was to have her here. We grabbed everything and then we were off, we walked down a metal like tunnel until we came out the other end. It was filled with pirates and a ship sat in the water. It was crowded and busy. Gil saw us and announced it to everyone.

-Music! -  play song

"Welcome!" Harry said spreading his arms winking at me which I just rolled my eyes.  

"Finally!" A blue haired girl said.... that must be Uma.

Uma sung all the threats she would do, and Mal snapped right back. Soon we were all singing and dancing. We banged on things, tapped swords but didn't start fighting, oh not just yet. We stood behind mal as she sang, and then I saw harry walking over and stand next to Uma.

"All it takes is one swing and I'll humiliate him. Matter of fact make one wrong move and I'll debilitate him. And if he even starts to slip, I'll eliminate him, all it takes is one wrong move-" Harry sung but got cut off and backs away blowing a kiss to us. 

"Harry, chill we get it" Uma say and we began singing again.

Carlos then pulled out the 3D wand and gave it to Mal.

"Hey! we don't have to choose, we don't have to light the fuse, Mal, whatever you do it's gonna be a lose-lose, there's gotta be a better way, Uma I promise I'll give you your chance. You'll have your say," Ben says.

Really not the time Ben, I think. We finish our singing, and an eerie wind blows as we wait to see what's going to happen next. mal begins walking forward to give Uma the wand.

"Hold up, too easy, why don't you give it a test drive?" she states.

Oh no, Mal tries to hide her nerves as she lets out a laugh. I look over to see Dude trot over and sit down on a nearby wood plank. We think the same thing and Mal turn to face Dude.

"Although it seems ubsurt turn your bark into a word!" she says flicking the wand at Dude.

come on speak, speak, please.  Dude just sits there dumbfoundedly. 

"Talk, dog" she says.

"Does this vest make me look fat?" he says whispering, but we could all hear making all the pirates laugh.

Uma orders for the wand but Mal orders for Ben. Uma calls Harry telling him to bring it over and is ordered to cut him loose which he sighs in annoyance saying he never gets to have fun. Mal hands the wand and drags Ben away as we try to get away before they notice it's a fake. But it was too late. Carlos throws a smoke bomb making a cloud of blue fill the air. He releases a few more filling the air with different colors giving us time to get armed as I pull my sword out. Pirates come swinging from ropes and we start to fight. I fight of a few kicking them away and pushing some into water. I look around to see Harry and Jay fighting. Jay was struggling leaning over a fence, so I jump up to help. I tap Harry on the shoulder with a sickly-sweet smirk giving Jay time to unleash himself and Harry gets his sword stuck in the wood. Me and Jay laugh as we see his hook hanging on Jays swords. I walk over and grab it dangling it in front of harry as he tries to snatch it, but I walk over to the edge. Harry drops his sword and extends his hand out. His eyes dim as he watch's the hook. I look to Jay who nods, and I drop the hook hearing it splash as we run of and Harry dives in after his hook.

We fight our way to the tunnel as I'm about to turn I feel the cold metal of a sword on my neck. I turn to see a drenched Harry.

"Hiya" he says with a creepy smirk.

"Get your hook back" I pout teasing him.

We fight our swords clashing together. his hand slips into a gap of a ladder and I scratch his chin with a 'coochy, coochy,coo' which pissed him off and we fought harder. our swords clashed and it felt like the world pause for a second. We looked each other in the eye my heart rate raised, and my necklace let out a small shock wave through my body. something that never happened before. But it seemed like Harry got it too, I could tell by the way his body was taken back a bit just like mine and his eyes filled with confusion. Suddenly everything went purple, and I felt an arm grab me dragging me. Me and Mal stopped at the tunnel entrance and pushed the bridge off together. I saw Uma walk out of the cloud of smoke that died down. Harry came out too and looked at me. He looked at me through his eyer brows while having his hand on his heart rubbing it and then letting it drop. I touched my necklaces. Me and Mal then ran off down the tunnel. We all jumped into the limo, Mal, Evie, Ben, Carlos, and I in the back and Jay and Lonnie at the front. 

As we drove back Mal and Ben talked about Uma and what not until it fell quiet again. 

"awkward" Dude said which made me cover my face with my hands. 

We finally arrived back at Auradon. Me and Evie walked next to each other until we saw Mal and Ben, we went over to her me on Mals left and Evie on her right. 

"We need to talk" Me and Evie said in union. 

"No" we heard Carlos say.

"You guys are always going off in a huddle talking your girl talk stuff, and Jay and I are tired of it" he says.

"...I'm not" Jay says not helping Carlos.

"We are your family too" Carlos adds.

This is where I start walking off. I was their friend but I'm not their family I haven't been with them all the time and they are closer, so I started walking off until I was stopped.

"Y/n stop, you're our family too, so don't walk away because you helped us and cared for us when others looked at us like freaks" Carlos says making my turn around my eyes soften.

"Everyone sit" Carlos tells us sitting down.

We all look at each other before sitting down. 

"I don't know how to start girl talk" Carlos admits.

"What up?" Jay says trying.

making me and Evie laugh until Mal starts talking and tearing up. We sit there for a bit and listen to Mal and then Evie talks. I give Mal a hug as we all stand up except for Mal leaving her be and walking off. I feel Carlos put his arm around my shoulder and Evie link my arm.

"Look, y/n even though you're from Auradon and what not you're a part of our family now ok? so if you need anything we are here" Carlos says looking at me making me smile.

"Yeah, your family now" Evie says smiling.

Carlos pats my back and walks off leaving me and Evie as go help her with Mal's dress.

-----

Another Chapter done; Hope you are enjoying this book.

And like always keep reading and stay hooked