Chapter Four

Chapter 4

DAMIAN AYOMIDE'S POV.

Have you ever been told that spending quality time with your family – maybe during holidays or having a good time with your parents – probably once in a while, is the best happiness you can get?

Then fuck it up! You’ve been deceived!!!

Was that too loud? Oh, my bad, am so sorry but not from the bottom of my  stone heart. Because what I just said earlier was not a mistake, neither a slip of tongue.

Wait, I’ll use my house for example or should I say my family?

Normally, I’m the middest child in the family of five – including mom and dad.

Dad is a bastard politician – yup, you heard that clearly. Am not mistaken, though it was an abusive words odd enough to be used for him but….. sometimes that old man is just……

Anyways, that aside.

Mom is a retired nurse slash pharmacist.

My two brothers – the eldest – Dayo and the youngest – Darin, are the only most valuable persons in my territory, sometimes, I can chose mom over them.

My elder brother, Dayo is a single dad of one. He has a Ten year old daughter – Sharon.

That’s my baby girl. I don’t like her. I LOVE HER!

My fav niece. I don’t joke her out with any motherfucker.

A lot of people has mistaken me as her father, saying and thinking am her biological father just because of the intimacy and close relationship of an uncle and a niece.

Not because her father and I are siblings because we barely lookalike.

I spend quality time with her but her dad barely does.

Darin on the other hand is ONE in a million. Single dude who haven’t logged into the relationship portal yet.

And as for me who’s talking like judging everyone’s personality – do you really need to know about me because mine might just be the worst.

Let me brief you about myself first.

First let me clear my throat.

Ahem. Ahem.

I, Damian Ayomide, a thirty years old eligible bachelor, self boss, punctual businessman and well-known architect stays single for now.

I haven’t had the chance to log into or visit the portal as well. But if it flinks me whenever I get in the mood…….