Chapter Twenty-two

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Ronke exclusive, just like her name on instagram. A socialite, social media influencer---and one bad ass record breaker of those slumy bitches picked up from the gutters to luxurity in her community. 

People would say she is very lucky----promoted from grass to grace or should we say, ascenssion? 

Over 22 million followers on instagram. The only thing she is known for----that brought up her sudden image in the limelight, highlife, was her well-to-do husband----Kunle Ayomide. 

The world’s most popular politician in the whole of the seven continents in the universe. 

Ronke didn’t look like her 50’s or like she was once picked up from the gutters to a luxury life as she look so much like her 30’s.

Her Majesty…….. 

She came from a very small town named; Agbado’ in ‘Ulorka’ village, somewhere, somehow in the city of lagos. She only came to hustle like hawking sachet water on the streets and highways but unfortunately won the golden medal of her husband’s heart at first sight. 

Stories hidden and written in and out about their lovelife beginings. Especially how she got lucky amongst the other girls in her small town community. 

She will always say one word and that is; MY HUSBAND, MY EVERYTHING. 

Because he made her who she is today. 

But yet in all these, Kunle and Ronke never had a female child. All three of their male children----Dayo the eldest, Damian the younger and Darin the youngest, are all cesarian babies. 

And she would trade anything for these three men----even to her life and last blood. 

As at now, she haven’t put up with the rotten attitude she use to have. She usually detest people for no good reason. 

She’s a fan of makeup. Don’t say that too loud. After several plastic surgeries? 

She manages one of her husband’s companys’ branch here in Ikoyi mainland. 

She should have been lacking some of the---or even almost all the credentials and qualifications of working here, but her sweet husband had sent her to school. 

He made sure she was a graduate. He made sure she had an occupation, standouts and knowledge of education. 

But the same, she still look like an ungrateful bitch. 

She would do anything she felt like doing and still go scort free because her husband would cover her naughty underground ass. 

Several times, Ronke has been an underground chief of dirty games---you know what that means. 

She can damn kill a whole family in one night and still sleep in serenity without the cough of a fly. 

After roaming around for minutes, busy instructing the employees on what to do and what to bring out for a new week’s timetable, she slumped on her ergonomic swirling chair----super tired already. Exhaling like she just finished a 1000 relay race. 

She stare at her newly manicure nails, admiring it. Ronke can go pedicuring and manicuring twice in a week, shopping thrice and change her hairdos once in every week. 

And that’s another schedule. 

The office is likewise very furnished and air conditioned.