1 ♥

—> No warnings

Trophy POV:

"Hello class, there's going to be a new student!"

A new student? I stopped playing with my uniform tie, as I got up confused. Everyone was whispering around the room, I rolled my eyes, I grabbed my book. This is ridiculous, didn't we had a new student 5 days ago?

My name is Trophy, I'm 18 years old and I'm in 12th grade in Highschool still. This school is a private school with only rich kids in the block, I'm one of the them. The bestest ones in here. We live in dorms since we're about to go to college? Weird but okay.

My mother work in a professional kitchen, while my father works at a designing place. Total we make a day is surprisingly 100k and 126k per week. My house is a full mansion, 20 pools, and-

"Here he is, come on in New one!" The teacher called out softly, as a short man who had a big, oversized uniform came. He had sinked pants, his sleeves were tucked in, while the other one is hanging on his left arm. He's short.

"Hi! I'm Cheesy!"

He went up to the board, as he wrote his name and age, my eyes were shocked. He's 19. Older than me, but the fact he's short and skinny, and older than me. This school is ridiculous.

"I'm 19, I make jokes, and also like to make friends!"

He said with a cheerful voice, aw, how stupid. Not only he's a dork but also a delusional idiot, he walked right next to my seat, as he sat right behind me. I chuckled at him, oh this boy is easy to bully at, isn't he?

I play "The No Names" in Football. Honestly, they saw this kid, they might beat him up or something. He looked at me with his blue eyes, as then he started to wave at me. What the hell...?

He gave me a toothy smirk, as I was shocked.

I looked away confused, maybe he's onto something, I don't know, but I don't like it already...

-

Class was over, finally it's time for lunch. I walked to the cafeteria, and bought my lunch pretty quickly. I honestly eat alone since I don't wanna get bothered by those players talk about their only girlfriends. Eating my sandwich, I heard foot steps behind, as I looked back.

That weird kid again, great.

"Hi Trophy, um...The teacher wants you to guide me around the school. So I have to eat with you."

What, I know that's a lie. He smiled at me like I was his friend, I rolled my eyes, as I got up. He looked at me confused, I simply put my food down.

"Listen here, pork flavored cheese."

I pointed at his chest, he looked at me concerned.

"I don't want to be your friend, I know the teacher didn't say anything about "guiding" schools for little shorties like you."

He gave me an angry face, honestly, this is ridiculously adorable. What he gonna do, fight me like a "man". His fist rolled up into a ball, as he then randomly smirked like a troll.

What the fuck?!

"Short? Little? I show you the definition of "little" Mr. Golden Retriever!"

Before I said a word to him, he brings something into his pocket. I looked at him a bit worried, until he revealed my worst nightmare.

Narrators POV:

"AH GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!!"
Trophy ran out of the door to outside, as everyone watched and saw him. Cheesy started to chase him, as he hold something very small and harmless. Running outside, everyone was staring at him confused and shock.

Cheesy was chasing him with a grasshopper.

"Oh come on! It's doesn't bite, it only throws up at you when it's harmed or scared! Nothing bad!"

Cheesy giggled, Trophy ran back inside, as he was  at a dead end at the Gym lockers. He sat down onto the floor, and started to pay in fear. Cheesy looked at him in shock.

"PLEASE DON'T LET IT TOUCH ME PLEASE"

"W-what! A jock this scared over a little bug?"
"More like a joke!!"

Cheesy knee slaps, as he walked closer to Trophy. He looked at him scared, as Chessy chuckled evilly. The Jock was pinned at the wall to a grasshopper, as Cheesy put it into his face closely. At this point, Cheesy bullying him.

"Give it a little kiss for respect!!"

"N-No!"

"Oooo, kisses..!~"

"STOP IT, PLEASE!! LEAVE ME ALONE-"

"What are you doing at the Gym Lockers?"
"This is an area to not be in unless it's Gym time!"

MePad came behind Chessy, as they both looked at the teacher worried. Cheesy crushed the grasshopper with his bare hands, as he then ran off to lunch. Trophy was speechless.

"I'm assuming you were bullied, so sorry about that. Anyways it's time to go to Lunch, only three minutes left to eat. So better hurry in Trophy!"

MePad said with his original robotic voice, he then walked out of the gym. Trophy was speechless, bullied? He got up and walked to the Lunch cafeteria, while still in shocked.

Embarrassed by what happened, he walked back into his seat and ate his food. Everyone kept whispering about Trophy, they spread rumors.

"Yo, I-I-I- is Trophy o-o-o- okay?"

"Dawg he just ran off over a bug!!"
"I knew he wasn't tuff"

"This is new, I like this new kid already."

"Omga, this is a bully love story?!"

"NO FOURTH WALL BREAKING!"
"What the heck, this isn't my theory.."
"It's not a story...lightbulb."

And it was just a began, oh boy...