2‼️

Warning: Mature Language

Cheesys POV:

That was dumb, I wiped my hands to my sleeve. It was somehow still alive, so I threw it to the ground and stepped on it.

God, grasshoppers are so weirdly made. That joke was seriously so funny, more funnier than me, it's crazy! I'm going to skip classes, I'm tired of running around. I walked out of the cafeteria and went out to the elevator. I went inside, as I pressed number 4 to my room, which is up high.

I got out of the elevator, then walked all the way down to the end of the hallway, where it was my dorm #435. I typed my password and went inside, I quickly took off my shoes and walked to my own room. Laying down on my bed, I felt a bit high or drunk.

"God that son of a bitch really made me tired..."

"Fucking cunt."

I mumbled, I rolled around my bed, as it was the softest thing I ever felt. It smelled weirdly good, like some slept on it, but I don't care.

Balling up inside of the sheets, I felt amazingly warm and good, but I felt a bit hungry...

I slowly looked up, as I walked to the kitchen. I've been cooking for almost 12 years, it's addictive to be honest. I made so many recipes with my aunt and mother, but I do it mostly by myself. I just turned 19 and I'm new to this school, before I even went there, while signing up for school I made a lot of friends there for some reason.

I'm a comedian and make a lot of jokes. I used to write scripts to make funny skits and videos for people, but it wasn't like me. My father passed away, and also lost my brother in a car accident. So I live with my mother and sometimes with my auntie. It's not a real struggle, because my aunt has a lot of money, and works for the government. So it's no biggie! My mom work at a mechanical engineering company, and she's the manger, so it's REALLY alright in my life so far!

I grabbed a potato and started cutting the skin carefully. After that, I then started to chopped some sausages and bacon. While doing so, the onions and potatoes were already in there. For only 5 minutes, I started cooking the meat after. 10 minutes later with medium heat, it's done!

My favorite recipe of "Swedish Korv" is my favorite dish, perfect for breakfast and even dinner. It also can be named just sausage and potatoes with onions, but I like to call it with that name since I wanna feel special for once.

I grabbed a spoon, and walked back into my bed. The room with black and golden, it was pretty. Have a poster of football, have a pc set, and even a hockey stick? How interesting...

I ate my food quickly, as I laid back down onto my bed stuffed and tired. I quickly then went to sleep.

...

Narrators POV:

It's been 3 hours, and school is now over. Trophy was stricken by exhaustion and pain of due homework. He walked to the elevator, as he pressed number 4. As he went up, he had a text on his phone of his Uber driver. His dinner was coming, as he got out of the elevator.

He terrible at cooking, of course he doesn't cook or make anything for himself. Unless it was pancakes or noddles, he can make some effort.

Going to the end of the hallway, he made it to room #435. Opening the door, he took his shoes off, as he then looked down to see someone's shoes. He froze with shock, he quickly went to his closet, as he grabbed a bat.

"Holy shit..."

He whispered, his door was cracked open. He walked to his door, as there was socks on the floor and a bag leaning against the wall. He hold his bat, as he then opened the door. The bed had a bump, his anxiety rises up to his throat.

Without hesitation, he quickly slammed the bat.

"GET OFF OF MY BED!!"

He yelled, the bump quickly got out of the sheets. Cheesy sat up, as he groaned with pain.

"Ow..."

Cheesy wiped his face, as he was drooling in his sleep. Rubbing his eyes, and even fixing hair after waking up, he looked at Trophy confused.

"Boy you was sleeping good weren't you?"

Trophy chuckled, Cheesy look at him mad. As he then got up with a frown, Trophy raised an eyebrow, he dropped his bat onto the ground.

"What..."
"What are you doing at my dorm?"

"Your dorm"? This is MY dorm."

Cheesy stopped for a moment, as he then looked at Trophy confused. He realized at that moment, they are now roommates, he sighed.

"We're roommates now?"

"I guess?"

He rolled his eyes, as Cheesy left the room and went to the kitchen again to get a snack. Trophy growled, as he took off his pillow case. Surprisingly he was calm, not that angry like he would be, but of course he's calm by the fact he's tired. He threw it to a basket of dirty clothes, as he sat onto his bed.

The Uber driver send a message of him close to the school door, with only 5 miles away. Trophy liked the message, as he rolled onto his bed.

'Good why does it smell good in here..?'

He wondered, he laid into his uncovered pillow. Cheesy was still at his kitchen getting a cup of pudding with syrup sugar, he ate his dessert kinda. Trophy was still waiting, as Chessy came into his room.

Trophy sat up tiredly;

"What do you what?"
He question with stressed, Cheesy passed it, as he holds two cups of pudding with chocolate instead. Trophy eyes widened.

"Since you're waiting and probably got scammed, want some dessert I just bought?"

Trophy looks at him for a second, as he then grabbed the pudding, as he then ate it with one bite. It tasted weird, but also was sweet and delicious.

He shrugged, as he looked at Cheesy again.

"Thank you I guess..."

"Mhm!"

Cheesy smiled, as he walked to his room.
Trophy looked at the plastic cup, he wondered about Cheesy, as he felt confused. He came to the kitchen to see the pudges, he took a look at it as he was shocked of what he discovered.

"CHEESY!"

He stormed into his room. In the fridge, there was baking soda inside, as it was actually "Home-Made" by Cheesy's doings.

"What, I just added some protein!"