5

Trophy's POV:

I never knew I would be friends with Cheesy and that bull-crap show off. Especially Cheesy, he literally threatens me but not only my phobia of bugs, he even threatens me with my grades if I don't help him with is work in P.E.

It's so stupid, and also ridiculous.

I'm finally out of this hospital, that bastard broke my nose. It was awful, lucky he's still at the hospital, which means he's not in my way. It's Monday and my butler is driving myself to school, my mom and dad are busy with nothing so my butler has to pick me up. Chives.

He stopped at my school, as he looked at me at the window.

"Please be careful, Trophy."

"I'll try my best Chives."

I smiled like a doofus, he sighs with disappointment.

"Have a good day, sir."

He then drove away, I waved at him as I left to school. Walking inside, the school was empty, my steps were making echoing sounds. I looked at our clock, as I saw I was early.

I shoved it off and walked upstairs to my class. Walking into the hallway, I heard so many people talking and also screaming like a maniac. I opened the door to see rumors spreading around.

"OMG HAVE YOU HEARD! TROPHY GOT A LOVE LETTER!!"

"Yeah and that's so rare and adorable!"

"OMG I WONDER WHO IT IS!—"

A love letter, but I didn't- oh...
I saw a letter at my desk, everyone saw me walk in, as they cheered at me. They kept saying to open it and tell them what it says, I rolled my eyes and sat down. Scooping my seat to my desk, I grabbed the letter and grabbed it.

"To: Trophy❤️"

What the hell is this, please be a joke.
I opened it, as it was written in cursive. The marker, the smell, the letter was pretty beautiful not going to lie.

"READ IT!!"

"READ IT JOCK."
"Come on big boy go read it!"
"READ IT PLEASE!!"

I read it as it said;
"Dear Trophy, I know you might not like or know me a bit, but I like you. Ever since I saw you, I kinda hate you, disgusted you, and even felt weird."

What, okay, this is a joke. This is from Cheesy.

"I even hated you. You make me feel sick, but..."
I froze, wait this isn't...

"I realized your personality wasn't that bad, you actually were a good and nice person. I saw you helped and give kindness to others, I even saw your smile. I once saw you at P.E helping the new student run with you in tracks."

Okay that was a threat not being nice. Also, how am I nice? Even though I give people a helping hand, doesn't mean I mean it, or being "nice".

"I have more weird feelings of writing this, and I want to say this to you now. I'm in love with you. Your body, your voice, the way you walk, talk, move, everything. I can't let this get out of me, I'm so in love with...everything about you! I can't get you out of my head, and I just..."