12‼️

Warning; Mature Language

Trophy was parking the car outside. The weather seems sunny and nice outside today, since it was summer. Cheesy quickly got out of the car, he saw the huge mall, his smile went big.
Everyone else got out of the car. Box somehow had a box of apple juice, he looked emotionless, but somehow felt excited.

"This is nice."
"Been a while coming to this mall huh Trophy?"

Cheesy holds Trophy's arm, Trophy looked back at him with a little smile. Nickel raged, he quickly grabbed Cheesy right cheek, stretching his face.

"Hehe...Let's Go!"

———~

They walked inside the mall, there was children and people scattered around everywhere. There was a crowd of people, Cheesy looked around the area. His eye immediately catches to a clothing store, full of amazing, decorative clothes. Not hot topic, but similar, and better.

"Trophy, TROPHY!! Look!"
"WHAT?!"

"Oh."

Trophy looked to see a clothing store, he sighed. Nickel smile while blushing, he looked at Trophy;

"We can-"
"We can go, Cheesy and Trophy. No Nickel, or Box boy. Just US. Nickel, go watch my British boy, hope you can handle him he likes juice boxes and food. I'll give you 200 bucks, be safe!"

"EXCUSE ME?!"

Cheesy grabbed Trophy, as Nickel stand there shocked. Before he could chase them, Box grabbed his arm, with full strength. Nickel gagged with pain, Box smiled.

"I want apple juice, and two cinnamons. Hot chips, Takis and Lays. Hot Cheetos too, chocolate milk, Nachos, Two Big Macs with Five Large Fries. Cheesecake, And Two, NO THREE, big donuts!! And a Two Mc Flurry."

"What the fuck..."
"Big ones, for Bomb when I come back."

"Aw how gay..."
"You're gay."
Nickel frowned.

"Friendly Fire Bitch."

———!!

Cheesy and Trophy walked into the store. Cheesy hold his arm, as Trophy looked at him worried. People were already looking at them, thinking they're couples or something.

He immediately pulled Trophy to male section, and went to the L size shirts and pants. Cheesy started picking up clothes that he likes, he started grabbing random clothes. Trophy watched him, Cheesy looks back and showed him some clothes.

"Let's put some clothes on!"

Cheesy pulled Trophy to the dressing room. They went to room three, as Cheesy walked inside the curtains. He looked at Trophy;

"I'm going to get dress!"
"Alright..."
"Don't take a little peek...~"

Trophy blushed, Cheesy chuckled and close the curtains. He shook his head, as he touched his cheek embarrassed.
"I- I'm not!"

Trophy stuttered.
Cheesy was putting his clothes on. He grabbed his pants, as he slipped them on him. He frowned, the pants won't fit in, he tried to pull them up. But still struggled, he looked at the curtains. He had an idea...