‼️6✨

Warning: Language and <— is Special!

It's been 2 weeks, Trophy nose is feeling better. But still got a bandage on his nose to heal the pain. Ever since he met Nickel, he has been more active and more focused on being his friend than hang out with Cheesy.

And Cheesy is now more suspicious about it.

~

"Is Trophy really into that guy?"
Cheesy watch them talk and laugh together at lunch. Box saw him watching them, as he rolled his eyes. He put his plate down, full of cinnamon apple biscuits and some cookies, fully cooked. Cheesy immediately grabbed one and took a bit of the cinnamon apple.

"That sarcastic little copper, he literally hates everyone, even me! He might even use him, trick him, probably dump him like a brat...I hate that bitch."

Cheesy mumbled with anger, Box took a bite of the cinnamon treat. He patted Cheesy's head.

"You want some tea or hot chocolate with that?"

"Yes."

Box nodded and quickly got some hot chocolate. He knows his favorite. Pouring the hot chocolate, adding whip cream and flaky chocolate on top. He severed him his drink.

"There you go, anything else?"
"Oh thank you! That was impressively quick."
Cheesy grabbed the cup, he took a sip of the chocolate.

"Warm flavor, nice silky smooth taste, perfect for stress and even when you need help. I know your favorites since you teach me how and what to make desserts and sweets."

Box smiled, Cheesy looked at him with a light red face. He smiled, Cheesy put down his goggles.

Thinking for a moment, he has an idea that is better than stalking innocent people. He wrote it into his notes, he made a perfect statement and plot of his own ideas, he smiled with an evil grin.

Box frowned unsure of what was happening.

"Cheesy...?"

"Idea. What if I make a vacation of going to the Bahamas? We can have our own vacation, and even have fun together. Only for 5 days, and will have VIP tickets to go anywhere we want. We can play games, go swimming, take pictures, and other things that are perfect for us. And instead of kicking out that slutty stinky bitch, trashy trash can toothy long silky neck...We'll instead invite him to our vacation, and who ever can be better for Trophy, STAYS IN THIS GROUP. You're not going to participate in this because you're okay with being Trophy's friend."

"Oh..."

AND ITS, STARTING AT MAY 1st!
STAY TUNED BECAUSE IM ON A VACATION RIGHT NOW UHH YEAH BYE-