🎭 7‼️

Warning: Mature Language and a bit of Drama!! OOOOOOOOOH!

This is before the vacation thing.

"Hey Trophy!"

Nickel ran to Trophy, waving his arms with a smile. Trophy stopped and smiled at Nickel.

"Sup, Nick. Good Morning."

Trophy pat onto his back, Nickel face brightens up. Trophy grabbed his bag, as they then walked off to head to class. While walking upstairs, Nickel couldn't help but look at Trophy with a soft smile. They have been friends for quite a while now, connecting perfectly, there's no problems or issues in their own relationship.

But there's one problem that they haven't done yet, they literally forgot. Meeting Cheesy and the others.

Trophy was walking into the classroom, he sat down onto his seat. Nickel right next to him. He doesn't know if they knew about what Nickel did or said, he cleared his throat. Having a nervous look at Trophy, he finally spoke to him.

"Um, Trophy?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I meet your friends?"

Trophy got confused, he chuckled it off and looked at Nickel.

"But we've met them already!"

"N-no, I mean the others..."

Trophy frowned completely, he knew what he met, he hated what he meant. He forgot the fact he has other friends, he rolled his eyes and lean onto his chair.

"Do you really want to meet them? Warning you, they're kinda bitter, almost mold."

"Sure, it'll be fine."

Trophy shrugged, as he then whispered to Nickel; "At Lunch, Outside Benches."

Nickel nodded and grabbed his book and things. The Teacher came out of the classroom, and started the lesson about Mephones. For some...reason...

-

Cheesy was outside collecting bugs for his own collection, while Box watched him and even offered him to find some for him. Nickel and Trophy was walking to Cheesy, as Cheesy looked up with a confused look.

"Hello? Trophy, who's this?"

Cheesy got up, wiping and sweeping his uniform off with his hands. Trophy smiled lightly, as he introduced them to his new friend.

(bro why my autocorrect tripping, it literally said wife instead of friend wtf HELP-💀💀😭)

"Hey, uh, this is Nickel. My secret admirer."

"WHAT, YOURE TOGETHER WITH HIM!?"
Cheesy yelled with anger, Box cleared his throat a bit worried and concerned.

"Uh Trophy, I thought you was..."
"Straight? Oh well, we're just getting along as friends. And maybe work our way to be more than friends, if he's my type of person for me."

"This is stupid, that little whore that hates everyone? Literally a cheating fat ass bitch who try to get your tiny dick, and make sure you get weaker and worser than getting scared of bugs, and even force you to offer him your wallet and money. A begging loser who really is worth a Nickel, probably is worth for free actually."

Trophy was shocked and also furious, while Box was worried and surprised by what he said. Nickel got angry and crossed his arms while growling at him almost like a dog.

"The fact that you didn't even let me talk, you moldy stinky slimy little Mac n cheese infected tiny bussy ass bitch. Sponge Bob tooth split nasty HIV positive nasty hoe coward, using tooth picks as a fucking hair brush. Nasty Nick Avocado Cheese!"

"Oh now I get it, I think you are childhood rivals!"

Box spoken with a soft voice. Cheesy and Nickel stared at each other with an angry expression, crossing their arms, having a judgmental look.

Trophy was worried, and also shocked. The fact they knew each other and was also so crazy than usual. He sighed with stress, as he pushed them away from each other.

"Guys, please don't be rivals...maybe you too can make up?"

"I'm sure back then wasn't that bad, it was just a stupid old mistakes and play. I'm sure you get going with the past and move on."

Cheesy rolled his eyes and smirked.

"How about no?"
"..."
"..."

"He for one, ruined my life. By trying to rip my papers of my homework or tests. He even try to make me get in trouble and blame me for everything he did as a kid. He exposed my crush to a girl I liked and even tried to make me look gay for no reason. And the fact he was jealous of me talking to you? Hilarious, more than chasing you with that bug! He's a pathetic boy that wants to be like me, so so so much pathetically stupid and weak. I hate him, and I'll never like him. No, we can't make it up. Try all you want."

"But I'll never get along with a sliver wanna-be. And you know what, Sliver Spoon is better than him. Really, I don't think he'll do better things than me."

"Oh..."

Nickel was furious, he teared up. Trophy looked at him worried, Cheesy looked at him disappointed and annoyed.

"Nickel-"

"IM NOT THAT PERSON!"

Nickel ran inside the school building, as Trophy chased him. Cheesy was angry, as he crossed his arms and looked away annoyed, by the fact Trophy still cares for Nickel. Box sighed with worry, as he patted his shoulder.

"Too far."

"I know, he kinda deserves it through."

-

Nickel was at the boys bathroom, crying his eyes out. He cover his head, as he re-thinks the things he done back then as a kid to Cheesy. He wiped his tears away and stared at the bathroom door. Before he could grab his bag, Trophy knocked on the door.

"Hey...are you okay?"

Nickel looked up, his face slightly blushed. He grabbed his bag and opened the door.
"Mhm..."

He looked at Trophy with a sad face, tears poured down on his face. Trophy looked at him worried, he then grabbed his chin, he looked closely at him.

"No...you're not."

"I-"
"I know, you're not that guy. You changed, he doesn't see that, it's okay. I don't hate him or anything, but he shouldn't have done that. And you know, I did that too, but...worst. But it's okay, we can move on from that."

"Trophy..."
Nickel looked at Trophy with a flustered face, Trophy smiled. He then proceeded to hug Nickel, he flinched and got redder than before.

"It's alright, I...I'm here for you."

He started to losing his vision, he was flustered and in love. He holds Trophy's arm, as he was blushing and staring at him with a soft look.

"T-thank you..."

Nickel said with a shaky, fluttered voice. Trophy smiled and chuckled, as they hugged each other with a bit of love.

~

(I wish I can show a picture but I can't, if yall can draw or make it. Please give it to me, I'll credit you if so and give you a shout out. But I probably make it myself one day idk.)