‼️8✨

Warning: Language, NEW Special Events (Vacation, Prom, etc.)

~

Half of the school was outside, shocked about what they discovered. There was a huge private jet in front of the gate, getting close to the gate. The person who was driving it stopped at the door of the school. Chives got out of the plane and walked to the school building, waiting for Trophy and the others.

One of the teachers came out of the exit and saw the private jet. The teacher was shocked.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Mephone4 yelled in shock, Chives rolled his eyes and walked inside the school, with no answer. He walked inside, as he went to the front desk of a window. He made a quick assignment and put the pen down, he then walked upstairs to the school.

Today is the last day of school before Break, and Trophy is celebrating after doing all his work and duties. By celebrating, he'll be going out and gonna have fun with his friends, not Cheesy and Box though. Trophy sighed relieved, the bell rang and he quickly got up and walked out of the door. Going downstairs, he stopped to see a short man waiting for him.

"Chives!"

He ran to him, giving him a big pat on the back. Chives groaned and swept his shoulder and back. Trophy thought for a moment, as he then got confused. Chives looked at Trophy with annoyed, sensitive eyes.

"Ugh, your jet is here."

"What? For me?!"
"Yes?"

"Why?"

"I'm so sorry we didn't tell you."

Cheesy popped out of nowhere, Trophy backed up more confused. Cheesy walked to Trophy, as Nickel and Box were right behind him. Trophy face bright up as he saw his friend, Cheesy rolled his eyes and looked at Trophy with a sassy look.

"We assigned a vacation for us, and of course Nick-le is going."

"NICK-LE?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!"

Nick-le yelled in the background. He then walked off in the shadows to do his business, being a janitor. Nickel got angry at Cheesy, he quickly pushed Cheesy and smiled at Trophy.

"Since we're trying to get along I guess, we're going to a vacation to Bahamas and go hang out."

Nickel said with a soft smile, Cheesy smiled holding his anger on him. Box nods while drinking an orange juice box, Trophy was shocked.

"I DIDN'T EVEN PACKED."

"I packed for you sir, well your mom did."
"And besides, we're going shopping there."

Trophy was too stunned to speak. He grabbed his bag, as he sighed with more and bigger stress than ever. He walked outside of the school door.

"Let's go I guess..."
He said while walking off away from the others. Cheesy and the others walked off, as they approached to the plane.
Everyone was staring at them crazy, as Mephone4 watched them get on the plane. Chives was sitting at the front of the plane, as a pilot. Box was the last one to get into the plane, as he closed the door.

Chives settled everything, as he looked at the back of the plane. Everyone was seated and ready to take off.

"Well everyone, we are about to take off. DO NOT, take off your seat belts and walk around. And do not, come to me unless it's a huge accident or emergency. Also, this going to be rough and also a lot of struggles for this attempt. So hold on tight, don't worry I have my license for this bullshit."

"Wait- when-"

Chives started the plane, as he was driving at the track of the school field. Everyone ran out of the way and saw them drive the plane. Chive speed the plane, as everyone hold on to their seats and stuff. The plane somehow, surprisingly, took off.

The plane was flying, as everyone and everything was okay. Chives got the speaker and made an announcement.

"Okay, we're in the air. Now, it's safe for you to walk around and take off your seat belts. Just, please be careful."

"CHIVES WHAT THE FUCK!"

~

Trophy got up and went into the VIP room to get a snack. He looked at the others, as he pointed the room.

"Y'all want something?"
"No thank you."
"I want a sandwich, with some sun chips."
"Um, just some water bottle."

Trophy nods and quickly got their food. While doing so, Cheesy began to hear some music offline. He began to lay down and relax himself. While hearing Doja Cat "Freaky Deaky", the weather began to go crazy.

A storm happened, heavy rain and hail was coming. Chives quickly got the mic and announced the news to them.

"There's a crazy weather and some hail stone!"
"Stay calm, okay. I been with this with your family before, stay seated and hold on for some minutes."

Trophy heard the announcement and quickly ran to his seat next to Nickel. The plane was shaking a bit, the storm got worst. Nickel panicked, as he hold on the handle tightly, Trophy noticed.

"Is it too much?"

"Mhm..."

Trophy sighed worried. Without hesitation, he quickly took off his seatbelt and pulled Nickel to him. Cheesy took off his headphones, he slowly looked at Trophy's way. Nickel was lying onto his chest, while sitting in his thighs. He was blushing crazy.
He was shocked of what he saw.

"U-um-"

"Lucky we're not in a public plane. Anyways, since you're scared, I think maybe holding you will help you feel better."

Trophy smiled while looking at Nickel. Cheesy was gripping onto his seat, as he was angry. Box just continued to drink his orange juice.

Trophy laid back unbothered, as he let Nickel rest on him for a moment.

~

It's was from 3:09 to 7:42 pm. Everyone was relaxing and doing their thing.
Cheesy was making his schedule, since he has plans of this "vacation". Box was playing his game, Trophy was watching his videos offline premium, and Nickel was sleeping on Trophy.

Chives was approaching at a huge mansion. Trophy looks at the window, as he recognized this place before. His eye widened. Nickel slowly woke up confused.

"Trophy..?"

"Alright you little rat bitches, we're here to Trophy's little childhood. This place is almost 7 years old, taken care by maids, and was Trophy's old house before. Also, I'm landing right now, hold on."

Cheesy smiled, as he put his phone away. Everyone was confused, as Chives roughly laid down on the platform.

"Alright get the hell out, and Trophy. DON'T TOUCH THE SNACKS, THOSE ARE MINE."

"Well why they're there then?"
"..."

"Get out."

Everyone quickly got their stuff and got out. They stepped out of the plane, as Trophy got a look at the place he lived back then.
Cheesy looked at him with a smile, as Trophy slowly looks at him with a confused face.

"Who..."
"Who are you?"

"Well Trophy."

Cheesy walked in front of him, as he smiled to him slightly blushing.

"I'm your childhood old friend!"