3

It's the next day, and it's 7:30 am.

Trophy got up, took a shower, brushed his teeth, got dressed, and made some toast. He sighed, looking back at Cheesy's room, as he then walked off and closed the door.

"Good luck for him I guess."

"What luck?"

Trophy look back, as he flinched. Cheesy was right behind him smiling, he was all ready, and even already got into a club. Trophy saw a branch on his hair, he randomly pulled it off.

"Oh, thank you!"
"What were you doing?"

"Gardening with my friends, and also making tomatoes."

He had a basket, Trophy sighed again. He walked off to PE, as Cheesy followed him. They went to the elevator, as they pressed number 2 to the activity room. Looking around the elevator with elevator music, the awkward silence got loud than the music.

'Why I'm so into this guy already, like I want to be friends?'

Trophy thought, he looked at Cheesy, having trauma of what he did to him so far. He looked away, and the elevator made it to the 2nd floor as they got out. Cheesy walked out with a familiar bag to Trophy as he shrugged.

"Are you going the same class as me?"

"Mhm!"

He dropped his bag inside the locker room as he began to undress himself. Trophy looked away and got dressed with him. While doing so, a student came to the lockers. He had brown hair and even brown eyes. He saw those two as he looked at the yellow hair with freckles, Cheesy.

He came to this school only 5 days ago, and he has higher grades than OJ, Paper, and Test Tube. He's the quiet kid and has a lot of real gold and diamonds. His father is the creator of "MePhone Apple," and he is the richest people of the whole school. He can get his ways and people easily, and he's one of the cutest boys around, other than Pickle and Trophy.

(no but like pickle kinda...🤭/hj)

Everyone was done gettin into their gym clothes, as they walked off to outside. Mr. Lifesaver was outside doing is mainly routine, checking off students from other classes. He looked back to see more students, and he smiled and waved at them.

"Good Morning! Now shall we do some running?"

He checked everyone off the list. He ripped the paper and gave it to a student. "Please give this to the principal Knife." He asked, as knife walked off. The teacher was very enthusiastic and energetic about this assignment, he's one of the best teachers.

"Now, I'm nice today, so we're only running 7 miles today!"

Everyone cheered, as Trophy got mad. He rolled his eyes and started to puff like a toddler. Cheesy notice him and giggled at him. The teacher proceeded to get his whistle, as he then blow it.

Everyone ran, as he continued to talk;

"I WANT YOU GUYS TO TRY TO BEAT YOUR SCORE, AND IF YOU THE LAST TO BE RUNNING YOUR DOING 25 PUSHUPS!!"

When he said that, everyone ran quickly as possible. The teacher started the stop-watch.

-

Running 5 miles already, Cheesy got tired. As he tried to catch his breath, he had an idea. He ran to Trophy with all his might, as Trophy stopped to see Cheesy chasing him. He sighed.

"Yes?"

Cheesy had a grasshopper in his pocket, as he then smiled like a sneaky raccoon.
"Carry me on your back!!" He said, Cheesy grabbed Trophy as he gave him an angry look.

"No way OJ, I'm not going to carry you."

Cheesy smiled evilly, as he showed a dark green grasshopper with big lime beady eyes.

"Remember this little fella?"

Trophy flinched, as he then backed away from Cheesy. He laughed, Trophy felt threaten, he gave no choice. Trophy got onto his knees, and put his hands on his back.

"Hop on...fucking meanie."

Trophy mumbled, Cheesy throw the grasshopper and got on top of Trophy. He then was on his shoulders, he gagged with shock.

"You said my back-!"

"I have more on my pocket."

"Eh...okay..."

Trophy sighed, as he then jogged his way to his next mile. Riding along with Trophy, the new student sat onto the bench, as he was already finish. He saw them having "fun", as he then frowned a bit with jealousy.

"W-w-want s-some w-water Box?"

He looked at Bomb with his almond shaped eyes, he had no expression.

"Sure."

Trophys POV:

I'm so glad Cheesy weight less, we finished our finally lap, as I put him down. He jumped with joy, as I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you Trophy, you're the best!"

He compliment me, I somehow felt nice what I've done. I nodded as I left to get water, he sat onto the bench relaxing. Getting my water bottle from my gym teacher, I looked to see a student. He had brown hair, he looks familiar, I think he's the smartest kid, has a rich father that owns...wait-

Is that the new student five days ago?

I saw him walking to Cheesy. I walked to a bench and sat down, trying to get to their conversation. He looks like he wants to be friends with him, but he's the quiet guy, he never talk to people...?

I somewhat feel weird about this dude, like he's trying to hit on Cheesy. He started to smile, as he was entertaining him. He's making some new friends huh? Why do I even care...?

Before I could get up and say a word, P.E was over already. I got to my locker, got dressed, and walked out of there like I saw nothing. While walking to the hallway, Cheesy came up to me with a smile.

"Hey Joke, I found a friend for us!"

Us?

The student looked at me with serious, unexpressed eyes.
I froze, I feel like he gonna attack or fight me. I awkwardly smiled, as I waved at him.

"Hey?"

"Hello Trophy, my name is Box..."

BTW BOX IS BRITSH OMG-