9‼️

Warning: A Sexual moment (not a smut)

~

Trophy's POV:

I'm shocked...
My, childhood friend? The memories are coming back in, there's no way he's my old friend. My old friend was a girl, and she had a big T shirt one.

"How."

I questioned, he rolled his eyes annoyed. He grabbed a random dead bug in his pocket, I flinched and backed away from him. He chuckled at me, I looked at him angrily.

"Okay what-"
"Your fear, I remember your own fear."

"Huh..."

I looked at him, he smiled. He pulled me into the house, dragging his bag and holding my arm. The others followed me in. The door opened automatically, Cheesy and I walked inside.

Before he said a word to me, a random lady ran to me. Her arms were spread out, as she grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

"TROPHY!! HOW ARE YOU?!?"

It was my aunt.
I couldn't breathe, god did she lift sharks and tigers? I pushed her away, as I catch my breath. She laughed at me with a smile, while Cheesy giggled at me also.

"Aw, and Cheesy, the amazing creature! How have you been doing, Felix..!"

I looked up shocked, Mr.Cre- wait that's sounds familiar...oh my gosh. No way this is real, this is a dream, this gotta be fake or a prank. I looked at my aunt concerned;

"Wait-"
"Remember me? Trophy, I was that "girl" you talked to years ago. Have middle hair, had a big t shirt, no shoes, only socks, and likes bugs?"

"Don't you remember "her" big guy?"

NO WAY. HE'S WAS MY OLD FRIEND?!
I backed up slowly, trying to keep my balance. All these years, and then fact I even liked her...HIM. This is insane, I missed her so long and now I get to see her again!

"Felix!"

I ran to him and gave him a hug. He patted my back with a toothy smile, Box was confused. He threw away his box and grabbed his bags.
I got up and looked for my bags, as I looked at Nickel. He had rage in his eyes, as his smile was slightly off and more different. I chuckled at him worried.

"U- um..."

"That's nice; well let's go to the rooms!"

He grabbed his and my bags. He quickly went upstairs to the guests rooms, I followed him. I looked at Cheesy with a joyful smile.

"Come along friend."

He nods with a bright look and followed me. We all went upstairs to have a tour, my aunt showed around the kitchen, living room, dining room, theater, basement, for some reason, and most importantly the guests rooms and my mother and father's room.

After the tour, Nickel felt sweaty and tired.
"Miss, can I take a shower?"

"Of course you can, just make sure to lock to doors. Or else, Trophy might just peak in-"

"METAL. REWARD."
I blushed with anger, she giggled and roll her eyes. She pointed at where the wash rooms were in, Nickel quickly left fluttered.

"What? I know ya'll might be together, since he asked you out. Honestly, out of all people. Anyways, Cheesy told me about it."

"Cheesy..."
"..."

~

Trophy was relaxing at the couch with Cheesy, they were playing some game together. Trophy got up and needed to use the bathroom. There was only a one little bathroom with a big tube, sadly, he doesn't know any other room with other bathrooms or restrooms. He sighed.

"Hey Cheese Puff, I'm going to use the restroom."
"Cheese Pu- mhm...okay Joke."

Trophy chuckled and went upstairs where the bathrooms were at. Without knocking or even saying anything, he opened the door.

He stand there frozen. He looked at Nickel, having a towel wrapped around his torso and his area. Almost like a woman, Trophy was shocked.

Nickel covered his area with a towel, as his face slowly turned red with embarrassment. His face was covered with redness, his pupils turned into swirls. Trophy tried to speak;

"Nickel-"

*SLAM*

Suddenly, Nickel immediately throws a bathroom chair. He then covered his mouth in shock of what he just did.

"TROPHY-!"

~

Trophy had an Ice Pack on his eye, his aunt and Cheesy looked at him disappointed. Box was eating a cinnamon roll with velvet cake, watch them getting angry at the Jock aggressively.

"Gosh, at least get a condom before doing something."

"REWARD-"
Cheesy karate chopped on Trophy's neck, he looked away at him with a disgusted look.

"You nasty, don't just do that on a vacation!"
"It was an accident-"

"YOU SHOULD'VE KNOCKED OR AT LEAST LET ME KNOW YOU'RE COMING IN!"

Nickel yelled embarrassed, he covered his body with a flustered expression. Box was shocked of what he discovered, he shook his head with distraught.

"Trophy, disappointment."

"SHUT UP BRITISH BOY!!"

Cheesy saw them arguing, as he looked at Trophy worried. He crossed his arms, as he noticed his plan is failing right now.

'Don't worry, we'll see what happens next...'

'I...guess?'