Prologue II - Another Start

Rin died due to his incurable illness, Minoru died because he was so obsess in obtaining magic until allow himself to get hit by a truck, and Hanabi died when she save two kids from being hit by a van. All three of these people died in different ways, but their connection cannot be broken even through death. And even after death, that was no end for them. Because there is another destination awaits them.

In Other World...

The new world is a world where the current era are in between the medieval and near early modern era. Not just that, magic and even different kind of being live in this new kind of world. And this is the world where the trio finally can reunite, with new kind of origin.

At the Darkus Empire...

The Darkus Empire is the largest nation in the western continent, expend even to near the northen territory. This empire consist of multiple races; human, beastkin, elf, dwarf and even humanoid demon. While this empire start off from a rough start due the ruler always be demon race, thanks to the ancestors, they able to live in peaceful time for centuries.

(Royal Capital)

This is the royal capital of Darkus Empire

This is the royal capital of Darkus Empire. The capital surrounded by mountain ranges, making it formidable in both ground and aerial defenses. At the back of the capital, there is a huge lake that separate it from the northen territory. The royal palace is located near the lake, and stands on a big hill. The current ruler of the empire is Emperor Aldius von Darkus, and his Empress Vyra von Darkus.

(Royal Palace)

At the palace, it seems a fuss is going on throughout the whole area.

"Hurry, hurry! We don't want to be late!"

"We need to hurry up!"

"I can't really believe it! Our dear empress has finally giving birth!"

"Rejoice to our empire!"

"I wonder what kind of child emperor and empress will receive!"

For years, the emperor and the empress has yet to bear a children to succeed the empire. They were worried about the future of their nation as the elders think that it is better for them to adopt a child. However, the pair refuses because they wish for their own child. After years of waiting, their prayers has been answered. But the child is not just any demon child, their children is a reincarnated person from a different world.

Five Years Later...

(A/N: There are quite of time skip when it comes to days, months and years so expect it since the main story is during their teenage or young adult phase.)

(Throne Room)

At the throne room, there is a meeting between the ministers along with the current ruler.