Midterm Exam - Part 1

The school festival of Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy went very well, even having even more people coming in and out from the area during the festival. Lua's group successfully able to make such fun time during the school festival, able to attract people enough to get them having enjoy the treat that they make. During that time, Charles and Frossey able to learn some humble ways and able to understand the part where status was meaningless, even going as far as showing some respect to Seraphine after she work finely there. With the school festival is over there is another thing that the students should be think about. And that is the midterm exam.

(Morning)
(Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy)
(Class 1-A)

In the class, Lucas is explaining about the details of the midterm exam to the students.

Lucas: Now I want you all to take note about this. The midterm exam is separate into two kind of exam. It is written exam and survival exam.

Axel: Excuse me, Sensei. What kind of exam is the survival exam?

Lucas: Like it said there, it is all about survival. It takes after the written exam.

Axel: *sweatdrop* Sensei, I was asking about what kind of test the survival test is...

Lucas: I will do the explanation now. But first, let's wait for Lua-kun to get what I told him to get!

The door opened just as quick as he finish talking with Lua enters, holding a stack of papers.

Lua: I'm back.

Lucas: Oh, good timing! Now, hand over those papers to each of your classmate.

Lua: Yes, sir.

He walk around and give out one paper to each of the students.

Lucas: Now, time for explanation!

After giving the last paper to Seraphine, Lua get his own and take a seat at his seat. Lucas write the details of the survival exam at the blackboard.

Lucas: The survival exam is involve in a team test. There are around eighteen of you all, and the typical number of student in one group are four. So which means there are two team that will have five students in them. The location of the exam is at the forest quite far from the capital, so it take sometime to get there.

Lua: *in mind* So it's a teamwork involving test.

Seraphine: *in mind* I hope things won't turn bad with us.

Lucas: You will be placed in a forest called the Alto Forest. The forest is filled with wild life, and harsh terrains. You will be surviving there in that group, and will try to get to the other side of the forest which is the goal. Your time limit is five days, so you better prepare what you need for the "adventure"!

The students feel quite nervous because they never went to the wilderness before. However, it won't be a problem for Seraphine and Lua. Seraphine left home for a year and travels around, while Lua work really hard and moving around in the woods most of the time.

(Time Skip)
(Cafeteria)

At the cafeteria, Lua and Seraphine sits at the same table. They eat their lunch while talking to each other about the midterm exam.

Seraphine: Looks that exam won't be much of a problem for us.

Lua: Please, Sera. Don't hold back in the written exam, because it will in your results.

Seraphine: I don't want attention, that's why I held back. Except PE subject is what I really good at.

Lua: *sigh* Don't want attention is one thing, but your grades are another thing...