Vigilante in Midgar

After transferring to Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy, Lua able to spent his time with Seraphine. He able to amend to her after accidently insulted her, and she able to see Lua fight as Kiva. Like her and Shadow Garden, Lua completely oppose the Cult of Diablos. While they did those in the shadows, they have another life they need to live in. Their school life.

(Morning)
(Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy)

The students in the academy live their school life like usual. From high class to low class noble, aiming to become the best of the best Dark Knight that will graduate from the academy.

(Hallway)

After arriving at the school, Lua and Seraphine walk together in the hallway and head toward their class.

Seraphine: It's been quite long since the school start.

Lua: Well, it almost a month for me here. Since I transferred one month after you get in.

Seraphine: That's right. Anyway, thank you for letting Nidae-san take care of Apollos, though he might cause some ruckus.

Lua: Don't worry, I'm sure Nidae can handle it. It is the type that can handle almost anything. Believe me, I know.

"Hey, look. It's that prince and that commoner."

They glance around and already sees that the students around talking about them.

"I heard rumors that the commoner is actually the prince's bodyguard or something. That's why he go easy on her."

"Heh, as if that's true. I mean, look at that commoner elf. She don't even have a muscle!"

"I think that prince was weak. If he is strong, he'd win against that elf."

Those rumors just make Lua sigh and Seraphine look at him.

Lua: As much as I wanted to avoid it, this is how school life is... Just a small event turn up into a spreading rumors.

Seraphine: It feels like it kinda on me since I beaten you. I don't like you insulted me, but... It feels like you ended up like this because of me. Sorry about that.

Lua: It can't be helped...

As they keep walking, Lua stop walking and look at the bulletin board. Seraphine stops and turn to Lua.

Seraphine: Lu-kun, is there something wrong?

Lua: Oh, nothing... But I think it is something I interested into.

He walk away from the bulletin board and go with Seraphine to head to their classroom. At the bulletin board, it actually shown a poster that a first year student is needed in the student council office as the first year's representative.

(Time Skip)

After the first period is over, Lua went to the teacher's office to get what he needed, an official application paper for the student council group.

Lua: *in mind* Finally, I can get into a student council group. To bring change among the students.

He walk through the hallway and head toward the student council office. As he arrived to where the office supposed to be located, he sees a student get kicked out from the office.

"We don't need someone who just trying to assume power over the students!"

"P-Please wait, I'll try and do better! I don't want to be look down at, please don't kick me out! I'll be the best first you ever get!"