Midterm Exam - Part 2

It is time for the midterm exam. The first year students of Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy are doing their best in going through the exam. They have taken the written exam, and now it is time for the second exam, the survival test. While the first one testing their knowledge, the second one will be testing about skills. While they taking the exam, there is something inside the forest that will be going after them.

(Mountains)

At the mountains outside of the Midgar Capital City, Castle Doran resides there while it is not active. Like usual, the dragon is asleep during the day and is more active at night.

(Castle Doran)
(Throne Room)

At the living room side in the throne room, the Arms Monsters are playing cards like they usually does.

Dogga: I wonder if young master is having fun with his school life. But what is so fun about school life?

Bassha: Who knows. I never went to school.

Garulu: Neither of us did. We only obligated with whatever young master wish for.

He throw the cards onto the table, showing he won the game, again.

Dogga: Seriously?! You win again?!

Bassha: Just how good are you with this card game?!

Garulu: I guess I was born good with it.

???: I hope you do well in taking care of this castle.

Walking into the room, Nidae get near the table as the Arms Monsters turn their attention to him.

Garulu: Why are you here, Nidae? Shouldn't you take care of the prince' house?

Nidae: Young master will be away for few days for his second midterm exam. Not that it would be hard, because it is just an outdoor skill test.

???: Kyuu.

Apollos fly into the room and landed on Nidae's head.

Garulu: What's up with that dragon?

Nidae: This is Lady Seraphine's familiar, Apollos. Please be kind to him.

Bassha: A baby dragon! I never seen one in my life!

Dogga: Seraphine? Is that the young lady that always with young master?

Nidae: Yes. Prepare to give whatever fine treatment to her, she is the one.

Garulu/Bassha/Dogga: *nodding* I see... *stand up* Huuuh?!

(Afternoon)
(Alto Forest)

(Day One)

Right after done with their preparation, the first year students rush into the forest and get going with their test. With Lua's group the first one to go in, they went around to look for anything that look like the keys so they can pass the test. After get slightly deeper, the group stops before they discussing about their plan with each other.

Lua: All right, guys. Remember the plan, get the keys and head to the goal.

Seraphine: Got it.

Charles: But how do we found the keys?

Frossey: Yeah, the keys probably hidden pretty well all around here.

Lua: That is why we would go look for them. All right, scatter!

Frossey: Scatter? Why would we do that?

Just when he saying those, the others already rush away to look for the keys, leaving Frossey by himself.