Artificial Demon

Learning the truth about the Cult of Diablos, Lua able to take the matter much more serious. Because he was given full access to all of the information about the cult, Lua able to notice that the cult is a massive threat as they have expended into the entire world. He want to write the letter to Cid and Seraphine to state all of it was true, he was afraid if a word gets out so he choose not to do it. And now that he have become the new Kiva, Lua must take the responsibility as the new "nameless hero."

Four Months Later...

(Night)
(Royal Capital)

In the night at the royal capital, everything still moving smoothly around the streets like usual. However, what is going on is not in the eyes of the public. But what under their feet.

(Sewer System)

At the sewer system, Kiva and Garulu are chasing after a member of the cult that is on run from them.

Kiva: Garulu, where is he?!

Garulu: Just up ahead!

After they keep rushing ahead, they meet with the man who is stopped by a dead end.

"Damn it!"

The man turn around and face Kiva and Garulu.

Kiva: Surrender, you have nowhere to run.

"Tch! Like I'm going down without a fight!"

The man take out a vial and open it, before taking a red pill and eat it. Then the man's body structure change, as he become more muscular, his left eye turn red and his magic power increase more. Though Kiva and Garulu are not impressed or anything.

"Hahahah! You can never beat the cult! There are things that far even deeper than you think!"

The man take out the sword and charge toward them. Kiva didn't even move before the man rush at him.

"This is your end!"

Kiva: I don't want to kill you.

*crush / splash*

Blood dripping into the water. The man has a shocked expression in his face, as Kiva have thrust his right hand into the man's chest and crush his heart inside.

"I-Impossible...! I-I... used that....pills...!"

And that was his last words before his body fell into the water. Kiva look at his right hand sees the blood still there, slowly dripping down.

Kiva: ...

Garulu: Young master?

Kiva: I really don't want to kill him, even he's an enemy.

He bend down and shove his hand into the corpse's jacket, before taking out the vial with the red pills.

Kiva: Garulu, have you seen anything like this?

Garulu: Yes, those are the pills that the cult uses to amplify their strength. I am surprise to see someone survive using it.

Kiva: So it can kill if the person is not compatible, huh?

Garulu: Yes.

Kiva: So much for the cult that looking for the immortality. They don't know that immortality was not a "cure" at all. It is a curse.