Fangire in the Capital

Lua challenge Seraphine into a duel. The whole academy heard about it, and wish to see Seraphine lose because she is nothing more than a commoner which cannot win against a royalty. In the duel, Lua and Seraphine able to fight in an equal term but Seraphine was holding back as she choose to lose and let Lua win. But when Lua provoke her, which initially insulted her, Seraphine get serious and beat Lua in anger. The students refuse to believe that Seraphine has beat Lua, but they didn't realize their skill are very far apart.

(Evening)
(Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy)
(Hallway)

After the class session is over, the students left the classroom as they left the class. Lua and Axel walking through the hallway together, even passing some students.

"That's the prince that beaten by the commoner, right?"

"When I hope he would teach that commoner at her place..."

"Guess he's not that strong."

"No, no, I think he was holding back and that commoner got lucky."

They keep hearing some students whisper and talking to each other about Lua and Seraphine's duel went by.

Lua: *sigh* This is why I don't like around crowds with rumors...

Axel: It can't be helped... I mean, you were beaten by her. But seriously, how come did you even lose to her?

Lua: Like I said, she is much stronger than I am. I maybe above with physical strength, but it is a different story when it come to skill.

Axel: Well, now that you mention it...

They walk until get near to the path toward the academy gate.

Axel: Never thought you live outside the academy area. Royalty and high class noble live in the inside dormitory.

Lua: I don't want my freedom to be restricted.

Axel: Oh...

After bidding farewell to each other, Axel head to the dorm area while Lua head out to the gate. Near the gate, Lua notice Seraphine is walking home.

Lua: Sera!

As he rush to her, Seraphine stops and glance back at Lua with a glare, making him stop.

Lua: A-Are you still angry?

Seraphine: What do you expect?

Lua: I'm really sorry about that...

Seraphine: So where do you live? I can't find it if I don't have an address.

Lua: Why not going there now? There won't be a problem.

Seraphine: I need to go home first. There is something I need to do.

Lua: *in mind* Ugh... She really still mad at me... I apologise so many times already...

Then they went to the train station and get on a train to get to where Seraphine lives.

(Cheap Apartment Area)
(Seraphine's Room)

When they arrives there, Lua can see it is just a simple aparment but it is actually a place Lua wants.

Lua: So this is where you live? It looks better than I thought.

Seraphine: Huh?

Lua: Because I wanted a normal place.

Seraphine: You're a royalty, what do you expect? A royalty cannot live in "normal" place.