The Transfer Student

A year passed after Seraphine has travelled to around the continent to search for her origin along with Beatrix and Apollos, before returning to her home. When she turned fifteen, Seraphine get the chance to attend Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy. Because she was a commoner, many look down on her and view her nothing, but her results show it differently. After a month after enrolling to the academy, a surprising event just took place.

(Morning)
(Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy)
(Class 1-A)

The students of the class are surprise to see the new transfer student. And Seraphine was the one who surprised the most because she didn't expect him to come here.

《Lua von Darkus the 3rd》 《Age: 15》

《Age: 15》

He has grown into a fine teenager, even grown taller than Seraphine.

Lua: I am Lua von Darkus the 3rd, the crown prince of Darkus Empire. There's no need too much hospitality with me. Just treat me like a normal person.

"Darkus Empire's prince...?!"

"From the demon nation...?!"

"He looks handsome!"

"He's so cool looking person!"

Despite keeping his own composure, Lua is technically nervous about being around new people.

Lua: *in mind* Ohh man...! I'm so nervous...! Is it okay if I just be quiet or something?

After the students chattering with each other, Lucas clap his hands, taking their attention to their teacher.

Lucas: All right, that's enough. All of you be quiet or you'll just make him nervous. Don't forget this boy standing with us here is an important person, too. So treat him well.

Lua: *sweatdrop* I already said I don't want any special treatment...

Lucas: You can see there, at the back with Seraphine.

Lua: Thank you, Sensei.

Lucas: We all become one big family in this class! Ahahahah!

He patting Lua's back slightly roughly, before the teacher apologies to him. Lua walk up the stairs as the other students look at him, before he take a seat on the table not far from Seraphine.

Lucas: All right. We'll be starting our class for today. Take out your textbook, and open to the magic related chapter.

The students take out their textbooks and put it on the table, before opening the book to read where Lucas told them to read. Lua already bought all the items he needed for his studies at the academy. While Lucas start teaching, Lua and Seraphine for some reason hardly able to move as they keep their eyes onto the textbook.