Midgar School Festival

During one night, Kiva reveal himself to most of the people who he helped during the night. However, some was scared of his appearance and some think he was a threat. But in one time, Kiva manage to save two kids from kidnappers and return them to their parents, much to their pleasure. While no one know who Kiva is, they doesn't seem want to know much and just hope he is a good person.

(Morning)
(Midgar Royal Spellsword Academy)
(Student Council Office)

Lua: All right!! I've studied for a month and a half now, and after waiting for your call, I have finally prepared myself!! Give it your all and I shall pass the test so I can be part of this!!

He is fully in fired up status, having letting out a burning aura of determination. Even Deria and Alfred can see his burning passion.

Deria: Wh-What's with this junior?!

Alfred: He's so burning up! Amazing!

Lua: Show me the test that I must pass!!

Rose: Oh, about the test, that was a prank. There's no test when it comes to choosing a student council member. We just vote for that position.

Lua: *dumbfound expression* Eh?

Rose: Sorry, Prince Lua, but we sometimes like to play pranks to new members who wanted to join in.

Guy: Believe me, they pranked me into doing chores before showing that it was through voting process how a member is chosen.

*silence*

This cause Lua to slump down onto the floor, feeling lose so much of his motivation and lay down there.

Lua: *anime crying* What the heck

Lua: *anime crying* What the heck...? So I studied and practice for all those time are for nothing but a prank...? What am I doing in those times...?

Ria: Well, we need to see how determine you are to get there.

Rose: And we have come to a conclusion, Prince Lua.

Then Lua able to return to his composure. Rose and the other members went to their seats.

Rose: After the votings, we have concluded you are perfect fit to be in this group. However, we still wanted to see your determination in performing your duty as a student council member. I hope you won't disappoint us.

Lua: Yes, ma'am! I'll do my best in doing that! And because I get accepted, there's no need for formalities around me. Just call me "Lua."

Rose: Then you can call us by first name, too. That is if the others allows it, I do. I'll introduce myself again, I am the current student council president, Rose Oriana, a second year student.

Guy: I'm Guy Braus, just call me "Guy." I'm also second year.

Ria: I am Ria Gremors, I only called by first name by those I familiar with. So you better show me some respect. I am a third year student.