Trip - S.S

Lately you've noticed how stressed your girlfriend is, so you took it upon yourself to book a trip for just the two of you to get away. You booked a trip to the beach, making sure that you and Sadie get the entire treatment. You got the two of you a hotel room for almost a week, which was enough time to get Sadie away from her stress.

Currently, she was working on her computer, and based on her body language, you could see the frustration surrounding her.

You walked over to Sadie, resting your hands on her shoulders. She jumped lightly, looking up to see you, it made her relax slightly but the muscles in her shoulders never relaxed.

"You're working really hard, baby." You say softly, gently beginning to massage her shoulders.

Sadie sighed, closing her eyes against her will as she melted into your touch, your hands working their magic on her achy shoulders. "I know." She whispered, her voice cracking slightly.

"Babe." You cooed gently, leaning down to kiss her cheek. "You need a break."

"Babe, you know I can't-"

"Can't or won't?" You challenged, raising a brow at your girlfriend. Sadie just sighed defeatedly, nodding tiredly. "I booked us a hotel for a week. We're going to the beach and you..." You trailed off, shutting her laptop, ignoring her protests as you sat in her lap. "You are going work-free."

"Okay." Sadie gave in after a long moment, a smile slowly forming on your face when your eyes lit up. "When do we go?"

"Tomorrow." You started inching your way off her lap, but she was quick to pull you back. "Hello."

"Hi." Sadie whispered softly, looking up at you with soft, doe eyes as she buried her face in the crook of your neck, her arms wrapping around your waist tightly to keep you in her lap.

You smiled, running a hand through her hair, lightly scratching the back of her neck. You leaned down, kissing Sadie's forehead gently when you felt her relax into your touch.

"I love you." You smiled down at her, feeling her arms give your body a small squeeze.

"I love you, more." She muffled into your neck, causing you to giggle as she began placing light kisses up from the base of your neck to your jawline. You both shared a smile before Sadie leaned in first, kissing your lips longingly.