The Pencil - S.S

Sadie leaned back in her chair, bored. History class was always a boring class for her, she didn't feel like doing the assignment either. But she had to if she wanted to pass.

She reached into her bag, in search of a pencil but unfortunately, she didn't have one. The only persons she felt comfortable enough to ask was you. You say directly in front of her, she'd be lying if she wasn't admiring the back of your head sometimes. You were the prettiest girl in school, not popular, but the prettiest.

To Sadie, pretty was an understatement. You thought you were perfect.

"Pst." She kicked the back of your chair lightly. When you didn't turn around, she kicked harder. "Y/N."

"What?" You turned around sharply with an annoyed look on your face. Sadie just smiled at you.

"Do you have a pencil?" She asked innocently, causing you to roll your eyes.

"I don't know. Check my bag." Sadie shook her head. You sighed loudly, reaching into your own bag and pulling out a pencil. "Here, doofus." You tossed the pencil at her. It hit Sadie's chest. She chuckled, silently thanking you before going back to her work, you as well.

Not even 5 minutes later, was Sadie tapping your shoulder again. You slowly turned around, blinking dangerously at her. "What?" You emphasized with annoyance in your tone.

Sadie smiled again. "This pencil doesn't have an eraser." Your face dropped. "And I made a mistake."

"Oh my god." You muttered under your breath as you grabbed an eraser from your bag, tossing it at her again. "Shut up."

"Thanks, cutie." Sadie called out as you turned back around. You sunk back into your seat, continuing your work with a small smile on your face and blush on your cheeks.

Unconsciously, you didn't know that Sadie was doing the same. Only thing was that she was admiring you too.