Queen of Hawkins Middle- M.M

(A/N: I may or may not have kept my promise on making this based on a TikTok I commented on. If anyone remembers... comment)

Max Mayfield was new to Hawkins, Indiana. She quickly adapted to the new change, sort of, but one thing that caught her interest was a certain Y/H/C girl at school.

She did, however, meet a group of very unusual, weird boys. But they kept her company. She happened to be wandering down the halls with Lucas Sinclair right now.

You were the Queen of Hawkins Middle school, the most popular girl around. But you weren't popular for your ability to fake kindness to others, no, you were popular because you didn't give two shits about some weird kids who worship the ground you walk on. You did, however, love the part where everyone found you intimidating.

You stopped at your locker, per usual, as Stacey and her friends approached you. They began gossiping about boys and those weird group of boys. You've met Mike Wheeler before, you can tell he was a dick, but he also had a caring side to him. In fact, you've met all his friends, you just never hung around them. You never hung around anyone, which is why you didn't know why the fuck Stacey was standing next to you.

"But Troy was like-"

"I don't give two shits about Troy." You slammed your locker, cutting Stacey and her friends off as they looked at you. "Get the fuck away from me." When they didn't move, you snapped. "Scramble, you annoying fools." You slammed your foot against the lockers, causing the gossiping girls to run away.

You scoffed, shaking your head as you leaned against your locker. You attached your Walkman to your belt, settling your headphones on your ears.

Meanwhile, Lucas was leading Max to their locker, when the redheads eyes suddenly caught sight of you. "What's her name?" She stopped in the middle of the hall, causing Lucas to furrow his brows in confusion.

He followed Max's gaze, looking at you as you tapped your foot to the beat of your music. Lucas laughs, "She will squash you like a bug."

Max looked at him, raising a brow as she emphasized, "Her. Name."

The boy sighed, looking at Max as he began explaining. "Y/N, Steve Harrington's sister, most popular girl in Hawkins Middle school."

Max looked at you again, this time you lifted your head up, pushing your hair aside as you made eye contact with the redhead. She stared at you, her eyes filled with curiosity, as were yours, but with a hint of mischief and amusement which Max loved.

Lucas noticed the staring. "Hey, no staring." He stated, grabbing Max's arm. "Keep it moving, keep it moving." He directed and spared a single glance at you, but your eyes were locked onto Max. Max looked at you one last time before, reluctantly, being dragged away by Lucas.

"Maybe this school isn't half bad." You shrugged your shoulders with a smirk, kicking off the lockers as you stuffed your hands in your pockets, strutting through the crowded halls.

——————
A/N:

The TikTok was from 1mayfield1 account so check it out