Cloud 9- S.S

(A/N: Play Cloud 9 by Beach Bunny)

"Sadie!" You squealed as you jumped into the girl's arms, wrapping your legs around her waist as you hugged her tightly. Both of you now standing in the middle of the airport, hugging.

Sadie chuckled, holding you up. "Hi, baby." She smiled and looked at you, seeing the wide smile on your face. "I missed you."

I don't wanna seem the way I do.

"I love your outfit." Sadie said, seeing the skirt and crop top you wore, something a bit more out of your comfort zone.

But I'm confident when I'm with you.

"Thank you." You blushed and took her hand, the two of you walking out of the airport together. When you got home, the first thing you two did was go upstairs, just to lay in bed together, missing the feeling of sleeping next to each other.

Lately, all I feel is bad and bruised, tired of tripping on my shoes.

"There's nothing better than laying with you." Sadie whispered in your ear, one of her arms wrapping around your waist, burying her face in your neck.

But when she leaves me, I feel like I'm floating.

"Ditto." You mumbled in a sweet tone as Sadie lifted her head up, looking down at you with a smile, her eyes scanning over your features lovingly.

"You're so pretty, have I told you that lately?" She charmed and you smiled, feeling yourself blushing again.

When she calls me pretty, I feel like somebody. Even when we fade eventually, to nothing, you will always be my favorite form of loving.

"Such a flirt." You rolled your eyes playfully, shoving her off you, chasing her to collapse back on to the bed, now laying on her back. Sadie giggled, stopping you from leaving the bed.

Grabbing your wrist, she pulled you towards her, trapping you on top of her.

When I start to tumble from the sky, you remind me how to fly.

"No running." Your girlfriend pouted as you stared at her, lips slightly parted in shock but a smile was present on your face.

"Fine." You reluctantly sighed, pretending to be upset as Sadie hugged you tightly, a giddy smile on her face.

Lately, I've been feeling not alive, but you bring me back to life.

"I feel very lucky to call you mine." Sadie mumbled in your ear, taking you by surprise as you lifted your head up, looking at her with raised eyebrows.

"Uh, no? I'm lucky to call you mine." You corrected, a smirk on your face as Sadie shook her head.

But when she loves me, I feel like I'm floating. When she calls me pretty, I feel like somebody.

"Incorrect, ma'am." Sadie challenged and rolled over, grabbing ahold of your wrists to pin you to the bed, hovering over you.

Even when we fade eventually, to nothing, you will always be my favorite form of loving.

"It's the truth." You grunted out, trying not to melt under Sadie's intense gaze and position. "I don't deserve you."

"Not true, you deserve me and so much more. You deserve the world, Y/N/N." Sadie's eyes softened, letting one of your wrists go so she could lace your fingers together. "I want to give you the world."

But when she loves me, I feel like I'm floating. When she calls me pretty, I feel like somebody.

"I want to do the same for you." You whispered and managed to get your other wrist out of her grip, using that to cup the back of her neck. "You deserve the world just as much as I do."

Even when we fade eventually, to nothing, you will always be my favorite form of loving.

"I love you." Your girlfriend confessed, dropping her head into your neck, trying to hide the wide smile on her face.

You giggled, holding the back of her head gently. You pressed a kiss to her cheek. "I love you more."