Skater Couple - M.M

"I'm teaching you to skate." Max approached you, a determined look on her face as she set her board down on the ground, one of her feet resting on it. You looked at her with an emotionless gaze.

"What?" You deadpanned, shutting the book as you looked at your girlfriend with a raised brow. "You want to teach me to what?"

"To skate." Max repeated, a smile on her face as she crouched down to kneel in front of you as you sat on her bed. "Don't you think it'd be cool if we were that one skater couple?"

"Uh, not really? I'd rather be that couple where my hot girlfriend skates and I just admire how sweaty she gets." You corrected with a smirk, slightly pushing her away as you threw your leg over the other. Max looked at you for a moment before letting out a laugh at your statement.

"Please, babe. I want to go to skateparks with you, and race to school with you, or even learn new tricks, too." Max pleaded, taking your hands in hers as she gave you her best pleading eyes.

You sighed, knowing you couldn't look away as you slightly rolled your eyes. "Fine, fine." You gave in and the redhead jumped up with excitement.

"Thank you." She breathed out as you pulled her down for a kiss.

"You're lucky, you're cute." You smirked and Max smiled in return, nodding her head as you brought her down for another kiss.