RBF - S.S

(Requested by Hailey269636)

Sadie and Rose were out and about traveling, wanting to take some time to themselves since they've rarely seen each other. The two best friends decided it'd be best to take a day trip up to universal.

"Shit." Sadie cursed under her breath, causing Rose to look up at her.

"What?"

"I think we're lost." Sadie muttered in worry. Rose sat up in slight panic. "Let's just go ask someone from over there." She nodded in the direction of a small gas station in the middle of nowhere.

"Yes, please." Rose sighed with relief as Sadie pulled over, the two girls glanced up and saw you with half of your torso hunched over the front of a car, wearing blue overalls that was covered in car oil. When you stood straight up, the look on your face was making Sadie have doubts about asking you.

"Let's just google." Rose furrowed her brows in confusion at Sadie's sudden statement.

"Uh, no? We're asking that lady over there." Rose gestured to you.

Sadie shook her head. "She looks... well... mean." Rose raised a brow. "Do you not see the look on her face?"

"Maybe she has RBF." Rose replied and Sadie looked at her confused. Rose sighed, "Resting bitch face."

Sadie formed an 'o' shape with her mouth as she nodded her head. "Worth a shot... I guess." Rose smiled as the two girls began to exit the vehicle, walking over to you.

You had just finished cleaning up your hands and face, removing an trace of car oil on you but it was spread out all over your uniform. But you'll just change later. You glanced up, seeing the two girls approaching, you shut the hood of the car.

"Can I help you?" You asked, resting your hands on your hips as you got close enough for them to hear you. Sadie stopped in her tracks but Rose pulled her arm to keep walking so they stood on 3 feet away from you.

"We're a little lost... we were wondering if you could help us." Rose spoke for the both of them, you glanced between the two girls. Sadie said nothing as she looked at you.

"Sure." You replied back, your voice was sweet as it took Rose and Sadie aback. "Where are you headed?"

"Universal." Sadie finally spoke, her voice catching your attention easily. You two made eye contact, making you smile when you saw a light red color dust over her cheeks.

"Well, you're actually pretty close. Just head straight for about 2 miles and you should see a sign." You responded with a warm and welcoming smile. Rose returned it, nudging her best friend who remained frozen, her eyes focused on you. "Here." You walked away before quickly returning, writing down your number on the piece of paper you returned with. "Just call me if you feel yourself getting lost again and I'll direct you."

Sadie was still a little shocked at how nice and sweet you were even when your face said something completely different. Rose nodded her head, entering the gas station to get a few things while you handed the paper to Sadie.

"So, I got your number without even asking." She smirked as she cracked a joke. You laughed softly, rolling your eyes playfully at her cocky behavior.

"Yeah, yeah. Maybe you can call me afterward." You winked and Sadie blushed, the conversation ending right when Rose came back out with a bag of snacks in her hand. "You ladies get there safe, have a safe tripe!" You called out as you discreetly blew Sadie a kiss.

"Wait!" Sadie stopped, Rose entering the car as you turned back to the ginger. "What's your name?"

"Y/N." You answered.

She nodded her head with a smile and pointed to herself. "Sadie." You returned the smile — with some confidence, Sadie threw you a wink — before she hopped back in the drivers seat of her car.

You watched them drive off with a smile, silently praying over and over again that Sadie would call you.