*Fireplace* - S.S

Cuddling with Sadie was definitely your favorite thing to do. Especially around the holidays, you and Sadie were currently laying together on the couch in your living room, just watching the flames of fireplace, hearing it crackle quietly.

While you were caught up in the enchanting colors of the fireplace, you didn't feel how Sadie's hands slowly inched their way down from your waits to your thighs. Only then when she started caressing then, did you snap out of your trance. You looked down at the ginger who moved to hover over you, the necklace you bought for her dangling from her neck.

"Beautiful." She would whisper as she admired you. You blushed under her gaze, moving one hand to cup her jaw. "You're so beautiful, baby."

You didn't say anything, the moment turning sweet when Sadie leaned your foreheads together, your hands clasping together behind her neck as you closed your eyes, feeling Sadie's lips brush over yours.

"Merry Christmas, my love." Your girlfriend mumbled quietly before tilting her head slightly push your lips together, causing a slow kiss to form.

You smiled into the kiss, pulling her closer as her body fell on top of yours lightly, her hands still placed on your thighs but one of them moved underneath your body to settle on your ass.

When you felt her give your ass a gentle squeeze, you instinctively arched your back, pushing your butt further into Sadie's hand. She smiled against your lips before moving her kisses further down to your neck, taking her time to leave small, loving bites along your soft, supple skin.

"Sadie." You let out a small, breathy moan, silently telling her what you want. But, she wanted words, you could tell she did but the look in her eyes. "Sadie, please, fuck me."

The ginger smirked, carefully lifting your shirt up, leaving your upper torso completely exposed to her hungry gaze. She kissed along your collarbone, planting small hickey's along your chest. "Gorgeous." She muttered once again, her sweet words were not only making your heart melt but your arousal build up.

"Sadie." You whined once again, rolling your hips slightly for some kind of friction. Sadie placed a hand on your waist, keeping your hips grounded against the couch. She glanced up at you before unclasping your bra, slowly discarding the clothing item to the ground beside you both. "Please." You begged again, becoming too impatient with her slow movements.

"Shh, princess. Be patient." She taunted with a small smile, her hand on your thigh now making its way, terrifying slow, up to the waistband of your sweats. "God, I love you." Sadie groaned as she took one of your nipples in her mouth, she ducked gently, taking her time to worship you like the goddess you were.

"I love you too." You managed to breathe out as Sadie pulled your sweats gently down, discarding them to the side as well. Your impatience was slowly dying down, you now realized that this moment was a loving moment to Sadie, she wanted to make love to you. In a sweet, gentle way by the fireplace.

How romantic.

So to fulfill her wishes, your hands slowly removed her own shirt, your hands roaming around her soft, warm skin. Sadie smiled, her hand now removing your panties from your body, her eyes leaving yours as she stared at your glistening cunt.

"What a view..." She sighed blissfully as the tip of her finger ran through your folds, eliciting only what could be known as the most beautiful moan ever from your mouth, according to Sadie.

"Baby." You panted out and this time, Sadie was becoming a little impatient. So, she finally dipped one finger inside you, starting with slow thrusts that reached deeper in you as she pushed in and out. You moaned, your head naturally tilting back as you moaned, your hands gripping Sadie's shoulders tightly.

Sadie smiled, watching you as she slowly pushed another finger inside, picking up her pace a little. Her thrusts were deep, fast, all while her lips continued to trail down your body, now stopping at your thighs.

With her free hand, she took of one your legs, throwing it over her shoulder, able to thrust into you at a deeper angle, causing you to moan her name louder. "Holy fuck- Sadie!" You yelled as she kissed all over your thigh, hickey's beginning to form as she kept her relentless pace.

A third finger was added shortly after, your climax quickly building up as Sadie pulled away from your thigh, wanting to focus on pushing you over the edge now.

With her thumb now being placed on your clit, alternating between tapping and circling as you began to scratch at her back, she winced quietly but she didn't care. Sadie continued to thrust into you, speeding up a little when your walls began to clench around her digits.

"You're close, aren't you, pretty girl?" She teased lightly, holding that same leg up over her shoulder. She watched as your chest heaved up and down with heavy breaths, your head circling back every time she hit your g-spot, your mouth wide open as occasional moans of her names spilled out. The sight was beautiful.

"Fuck, Sadie." You gasped, your orgasm quickly approaching. "I'm close, baby, don't stop." You begged as you squeezed your eyes shut.

"Don't worry, I won't." Sadie reassured as one final long, deep thrust pushed you over the edge, causing you to moan out as you came all over her fingers.

"Sadie!" Sadie hummed as you moaned her name, her eyes now fixated on your juices spilling out of your now sensitive center, coating her fingers.

"Mh." Sadie moaned as she gently pulled her fingers out of you, pushing them into her mouth to taste you, her tongue swirling around her fingers to lick them clean. Finally, when she was done, she pulled her fingers out, leaning down to kiss your lips passionately, allowing you to taste yourself.

"Thank you." You said once you caught your breath, slumping back against the couch. Sadie rubbed your stomach, sweet kisses being planted on your neck before she laid her head on your shoulder.

A content smile formed on Sadie's face. "You never have to thank me." She whispered and laced your fingers together. "I love you, babe, Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, I love you more, Sades." You whispered back and turned your head slightly to kiss your girlfriend's forehead.

—————
A/N:
I would've posted this sooner if I had the motivation, sorry it took so long.