Chapter 4: Never-ending

I stare at the beautiful dome of baby blue surronding us, I dont know what district we're passing through but it sure is beautiful, Atleast I dont have to meet my inevitable, agonzing death for a few days, We're going to the presented, trained and evaluated over the next few days. 

It's alot better than what they used to do to tributes: they used to throw them into a zoo cage and then throw them into the arena. "Haymitch!" Orla said, nearly whispering. Sitting next to her was Maysilee sharing a toast with strawberry jam spread all over it, which is a delicacy in District 12- However I'm sure most delicacys in District 12 are common in the capitol. I take a seat next to Orla. "How long until the capitol?" I ask, I think I've lost my concept of time already, I mean it was bound to happen some point during this everlasting hell. "I think about... a day" Maysilee says, making eye contact. Her light, icy blue eyes prying into mine, not breaking eye contact for atleast a few seconds causes goosebumps to form on my arms. I think she's planning to kill me; I mean its like they say NEVER  trust a merchant girl. Hunger nips at my stomach, which is a familar feeling for me. I get out of my seat slowly, going to get a slice of bread for toast. As I'm on my way to the fridge, a chandelier damn near strikes me in the head. Orla and Maysilee both erupt into laughter. Embarrassed, I storm out of the lounge area and into my room. I plop myself down on the luxurious seat, made out of fine, rich velvet.