Chapter 10: Temporary life of luxury

When we're done with the chariots, we are sent to a old, worn out building to spend the next 3 days.  Even though the build is percieved as "filthy" to capitol citezens, this place is luxurious! We have our interview on Hunger Games eve. Someone about this luxurious lifestyle is really suspicious in my opinion. Either the food is poision or the air is posion. When I walk into the District 12 room, I'm greeted by 4 large beds with the capitol logo plasterd all over it. I change out of my chariot clothes and into the clothing provided. 

After a while, Orla, Maysilee and Alden start sprinkling in one after the other. Of course as soon as Alden walks in he flocks straight to the kitchen. Indulging in all sorts of foods. "You look like a pig." I utter, under my breath at Alden. Alden bursts into laughter- I think he thought I was joking.  After a while of doing alot of nothing, Tygrus walks in. As stunning as ever, as soon as Alden catches a glimpse of Tygrus he drops his fork: "Who's this?" he asks. "It's my designer- Tygrus from the capitol of course." I say, in a joking tone. "How come you get a designator?" Says Alden. "Oh, designer. Everyone gets a designer." Tygrus say's softly. "Supicious to me." Alden says, with a mouth full of food. 

"Anyway, Haymitch. I came here to plan your outfit for the interview!" Says Tygrus. "I'm thinking, a white suit!" Tygrus is obviously excited about this outfit. "Remember, we have limited materials and its divided into four so I'm trying my best.", "Yeah, yeah I get that." I say, of course I know alot about limited materials, I'm from District 12. When the room falls into a hushed silence, 

"Hey..Haymitch. I want you to know I'm here for you. If I were in these.. stupid games I'd want someone to care for me. I'm sorry you're in this unfortunate situation." Her word's shocked me, especially coming from a Capitol woman. It hadn't crossed my mind that there was someone, one person in the capitol that cared for me- and that was Tygrus.