alphas

It was a normal day, weather was clear , sun was shining brightly and subhman gill was announced as the new captain of Gujarat Titans as situation demanded. Ishan was sitting on his bed , watching the recent video of subhman going viral giving captain's message. A smile was adoring his face , he was not feeling well since morning but now happiness can be seen on his face from miles away. 

"it's enough now Ishan , how many times you gonna watch this..." Surya commented and Ishan just gave him a smile . "I am telling you Ishan , Subhman's girlfriend will feel insecure by both of your behaviour.. and yours too.." "but bhai , we don't have any " Ishan replied finally talking to Surya , putting his phone aside "and I just feel proud at him bhai ..." he said dreamily and Surya smacked his head "oww.. bhaiya .." Ishan whined . 

ICT members decided to have a dinner together as a family before IPL start , because then it wouldn't be easy to gather like this. so here they were in Rohit Sharma's house as captain decide to be generous and host the dinner. almost everyone was here except Rishabh and Subhman , "Ishan they are coming bro ... just 10 mins away..." Hardik teased but Ishan was feeling a sudden urge , urge to meet Subhman , he don't know why but he wanted to.

Ignoring Hardik, Ishan texted Subhman and a reply of 'just 5 mins Ishu' came and indeed after 5 mins Subhman and Rishabh entered laughing at their inside jokes. Ishan ran and hugged Subhman who was taken back but then smiled , hugging his friend back. 

"hey .. i am here Ishu..." Subh muttered noticing Ishan still hugging him and members were looking at them worriedly , Rishabh snickered "look like someone missed you extra subh.." and Subh smiled , taking Ishan's face in his hands. "Ishu.. let's sit with others hmm.." and Ishan nodded , a little pout on his face and ouch did Subhman just want to kiss that pout away yes, but can he ? right now , no.

when everyone praised him for becoming a captain , subh noticed Ishan's smile widening. members were having dinners , crackling jokes at the same time , their partners were also there. "no offence but i just pity you future partners guys.." Anushka said chuckling, and Ishan sat straight , maintaining distance between himself and Subhman. meanwhile Subh pulled him close "nah.. bhabhi because we are each other's partner " replied smugly and Rishabh started to cough and everyone laughed thinking it some joke. 

"Ishu are you alright ..?" Subh asked his friend whose head was on his shoulder . Ishan hummed closing his eyes , basking in the alpha scent of his friend, feeling comfort. "Ishu are you sure you are an alpha , because your behaviour right now is screaming 'omega' straight away.?" Iishabh asked , his one eyebrow raised up "and moreover like a omega in heat or breeded one " and now Rishabh got a hard slap on his cheek from a red face Ishan, members looked at them  , Ishan's face was so red, he tried to hid his face in subhman's chest who naturally wrapped a hand around his waist. 

"umm what you all looking at .. it was just a inside joke guys.." rishabh smiled sheepishly , "what inside joke Rishu that Ishan slapped you.." Rahul asked feeling something fishing.  "he called Ishan an omega in heat " Surya threw bot of them under the bus. "well you deserve this Rishu, calling an alpha ..." Rohit was cut off in mid by Virat tugging at his hand "what Virat .. let me finish first.." but all got was a little smack on his back and saw members looking at ishan , who was burying his face in Subhman's chest and Subh was muttering sweet words to him. "it's okay baby.. don't worry .." "he deserved the slap for calling my baby an omega.." 

and Rishu muttered "like he himself do not call him that.. two face bitch , totally smitten and says 'Rishu man , i am never gonna be the whipped puppy ' " . 

"subhman can you please explain it all..?" Rahul asked signing at their closeness. "what bhaiya , i.. we are just hugging , Ishan felt a little shy ..."  "yeah we know subh but ishan is never this clingy ...and we talking about you calling him baby like a lover..." jassi stated and now subhman sighed , standing up. he decide to be honest with his team  "ok ok... we are dating from past one and half years , but as we were not sure ...." subhman was stopped in middle when ishan fainted , falling on rishabh who shooked his chin "hey ishu .. ishu ..." subhman was quick to carry his lover into his arms "subhman please take ishan to bedroom on the left side , i will call the doctor..." ritika said already calling doctor.

doctor was checking the ishan inside, as he aksed for privacy with now conscious Ishan , everyone was in the hall. "i know guys , we should have not hidden it from you but we were afraid what if you all find it weird , the idea of two alphas together..." anushka came and hugged him, "we understand subh , we are not mad at ... well i am really proud that you both in this very young age decided t embrace you love and carry on it...not everyone can do it..." soon everyone joined them in a hug . 

"Mr. gill i have something important to tell you .." doctor said coming out from the room. members looked at each other , "yes doc. say it ... " "woldn't you like it in private..?" doctor asked looking at others present . "no doc.. it's okay " subh said making everyone smile. 

"you see Mr. gill , Mr.kishan has told me that you both share a sexual relation so the thing is that Mr.kishan is pregnant..." everyone ohhed and then looked back at doc "what are saying doctor... is not ishan an alpha?" virat asked , mind fused up . meanwhile subhman was still shocked . "yeah he is but  if an alpha makes contact with a more dominant, powerful alpha on the full moon night than it can happen .."  doctor stated and everyone nodded at the new found information. subhman smiled a little ..he was feeling so different kind of what he never felt before except on the night of full moon night four months ago when he and his lover was making love and he suddenly wanted to breed ishan with his pups but this couldn't happen or that was what they thought.

"well one more condition is applied...the partners while being intimate should have strong desire of breeding.." now subhman knew how it happened. "bro i thought you were joking of that fantasy of yours, breeding ishu..." rishabh whisphered in his ears . doctor has left. 

subhman was with ishan "i don't know subhi , it all feels so euphoric..." and subh nodded pecking his forehead " i know baby who knew it that your string desires can make moon goddess fulfill your wishes ..." they both were happy with slight worries of their futures but they knew it that their members are with them.

-----------------------------------------------------------ocean_215-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading

there is one part of it ... i will write as soon as i will get time. but before that i wants to know what you all think of it.. if this seems good than i will write it's 2nd part .

and you see guys that , i do consider your preferences so don't hesitates to ask tell me abouth them, unless they are femboy or something like that... as personally i don't like to change someone's appereance that much, it seems uncomfortable.