Heart break

warning:- it's only a fanfic oneshot , and the story line demand this behaivior of characthers so I wrote, koi mujhe gali nhi dega , mene to phle hi bta diya.

read own your own risk.

India winning in third test match against england, and two young stars being credited , Yashashvi Jaiswal and Shubman Gill.

well  it was not wrong at all , they played so good but one thing which was making Ishan uncomfortable was both of them being paired up.

Everything was coming back on the track slowly finally a newspaper wrote a right article about him, Indian express.

Shubman was also getting his form back , practicing in net day and night , smashing runs on field and then sleeping  .

Or may be spending time with team mates , celebrating victories. his mind supplied .

A sigh left his lips , and again dialed the same contact he has been dialing from the past two days , but no one answered it and Ishan gulped . 

"Ishan beta kab tak yha khda rhega ... chl aaja khana khale .." His mother said coming into his room, and Ishan quickly wiped the lonesome tear away .

"coming maa just a min.." 

The lady walked to her son, and put a comforting hand on his back who turned sideways to look at her .

"kya hua kisko call kar rha hai , bta mujhe ?" 

"koi nhi maa .. "

"Ishan bta mujhe , phone de apna.." his mother demanded and he gave his phone , his mother looked up after seeing the contact . 

"Shubman ko .. bas iiti se baat ka stress ... "

"maa , he is not picking up my calls .."

"to kya hua .. vo match me busy hai beta.." 

"not at night maa.. he has not even texted me back .. " the lady was confused now, why ? her mind going to worst things possible but she quickly shook her head .

"then why don't you surprise him? he is busy , you are not ..." and she can see the Shine in those lotus eyes . "maa you are best .." and she was engulfed in a hug .

"ok ok now come , viraj is waiting for you ..." and they went out , Ishan spent the evening with his family and later on went to bed . 

He opened the phone to book his flight , but a notification popped up from Instagram and he clicked it .

He went to explore page , and came across the video "yashashvi and Shubman = Yashu" , 'see there is no Ishman'  is he a masochist , he clicked on another reel then another and a hour passed , there were so many videos , edits of Shubman with Sara or with Yashashvi or many others.

"I told you , you are not any one special "

"no , I can't let these things effect me ... yeah .."

He again went to sight , booking earliest flight to Ranchi from Mumbai . "you are so stupid for spending money like this .. he was right here in Mumbai , did he came to meet you or even called you" 

"he was here for shoot .. " he argued , his fingers shaking . "I am warning you , he has also believed others , and no more wants to have any business with you , is not your contract ending news circulating .. so why would he befriend you now?"

Sometime , Ishan hate himself for being this observing , over thinker but despite these arguments putted by his mind , he finally booked a flight and threw the phone away.