Off the field

"Ishan .. Ishan.." Shubman whispered following other , after match catch up among both the teams' players was going on. 

"hmm bol ..." Ishan spoke his hands crossed over his chest and Shubman looked back to see his friends looking at them , Ishan saw the group, friends of Shubman out of ICT.

"Bol na jaldi Rohit bhai bula rhe hai ..."  

"hai vo me .. vo me .." Shubman hesitated and Ishan patted the tall boy's head "it's okay shubman.. tu clarify kar khena kya hai .. me itte rohit bhai ki sun aau .. " 

"Jugnu .. where is the man who was .. talking big about inviting Ishan .. ?" 

"ha Agni.. abhi to yhi khi tha ... tujhe dik rha hai kya khi.." and Shubman huffed and his friends laughed loudly.

"dekho vo hm log teen mahine baad mil rhe hai bs isliye.. " Shubman tried but he was cut off by Agni "tu khe to me baat kar lu .. bhabhi se.."

"no you leave it I will go by myself .. watch me out .." Shubman said couraging up and walked to boundary where Ishan was talking to Rohit .

"lo aagya .. ye to yhi .. " Rohit said and Shubman quickly took the opportunity "bhai .. aaj Ishan ko me apne saath le jau kya .. ?"

"kha .. ?"

"hamare hotel me .. abhi to koi match bhi nhi hai .." and Rohit nodded , he shook his head as the duo went away clinging to each other . 

"to ye baat thi .. itta kyu hesitate kar rha the phir ..." Ishan asked , his hand around other's waist "kuch nhi bs aise hi .. mujhe lga khi extra efforts to na ho jaye tere.. mtlb vo .. me .."

Ishan smiled at other who seems little nervous but why ?

When Ishan entered the GT bus no one was much surprised , they reached the hotel and directly went to their rooms for freshen up . 

"Shubi phele me jau ya tu nhayega..?" Ishan asked turning back to face other who was already getting rid off his Jersey . 

"oh to phle tu hi chla ja.." Ishan said taking his eyes off from other's flexing arm muscles, Shubman buffed up a little in these last 3 months . 

"are nhi Ishan.. tu jaa me to bs Jersey nikal rha tha.. " he replied working on his shorts and Ishan nodded running to bathroom but his hand was held by other .

"Vaise Ishan .. kyu na Saath hi nha le ... " Shubman suggested facing him "Shubman.." and other took steps close , he backed away and they both were standing in the bathroom .

"Shubi .. "

"hmmm .." Shubman replied his voice getting low and deep , making other weak on knees , the atmosphere changed a little sensual , Ishan's back hit the wall under shower and water run on his head when Shubman turned it on .

Their eyes met, drenched in water as shower run over their head, Shubman towering over him water droplets on his lips making them look sinful and his eyes fluttered when Shubman's fingers touched the skin under his T-shirt .