married

This is pure fictional work . I suddenly had this urge to write a oneshot so I did . 

Jugnu watches his best friend giving interview after a match winning perfomance in IPL.

"there are calls from home ..." he informed walking inside with his friend as they decide to head to hotel in team bus , Shubman looked at him , eye brows up and Jugnu shrugged his shoulders .

"when is the next match ...?"

"on 17 .. we have around 4 to 5 days .. you can manage this visit .. easily .." Jugnu stopped when his friend glared at him "I mean ... if you want ..."

"ughhh fine .. book me a ticket .." he groaned before walking inside the bathroom , Shubman's eyes fall on the lightning screen of his phone , which was thrown on bed and he read a msg , drying his hair with towel.

It was next day when Shubman landed in chandigarh , and his sister greeted him at airport "welcome brother ..."

"what's the issue Di... why so sudden ?" he asked as they drove to their house , the house he built , a grand villa , people are talking about over the internet . 

Shubman looked at his sister who did not replied , "di .. ?"

"nothing much .. ask by yourself .. once you reach there ..."  after a 20 minute drive , they reached their home and Shubman stepped inside his home and he was engulfed in a hug by his father .

"oh mere gabru ... kaisa hai .. kamal hi kar diya .. " 

"I am great .. dad " he walked up to his mother who like every time did not ran to hug him but he hugged her and can feel his mother not hugging back tightly .

"maa..." 

"hmm "

"sb shi to hai naa..." 

"haa sb shi bs kl ..."

"kl kya maa..?" he asked and Shaneel spoke "tere liye do rishte aaye the .. "

"to usme kya .. you guys called me here for that ..." he chuckled but his smile vanished, face getting pale when Shaneel completed her words with a sweet smile .

"aur use pta chl gya ... " 

"don't play with me di.. how can it happen .. where were you ?" he asked already taking steps towards stairs . "that was not my mistake .. that it happened .." 

Shubman ran upstairs seeing her sister smirking at him , this smirk guarrante him  that he is in a great trouble .

"biwi ..." Shubman opened the door speaking in a sweet tone and a pillow was thrown at his face , then another , chappals followed afterwards and Shubman tried to save himself as he took steps towards another person who looked for other things to throw .

"hey hey ... baby... Ishan.. baby listen to me ..." 

"no no you cheater .. go away from me ..."

"cheater ? "

"womanizer .. fucker ... you rude rude person ... liar ... don't biwi me ..."