Face time

Shubman threw his tired body on the bed, they had some rough practice session today, as the results of last test match was not what everyone expected.

 He was mad on himself the most, how can he play like it, people call him prince, and prince do keep the pride up of everyone.

He ruffled his hair , taking his ringing phone in hand. A smile came to his lips at the contact named "baby boo", it was a face time call. Shubman answered the call and a smiley Ishan came on the screen. 

"Hey baby, you are looking tired, rough day?" Shubman nodded lying on the bed, "don't be stressed Shubi.. " .

"nothing much Ishu , how are you there? " he asked "great Shubi Some friends tagged along.. " Ishan told him about his ongoing Dubai trip enthusiastically, and shubman felt happy, it was much needed for his boyfriend.

"but I feel bad for not being there Shubman" a pout formed on Ishan's lips. "hey hey sweet.. look at me , I am good.. please enjoy yourself" Shubman panicked.

"could have been there for you .. I wanna help Shubi.." Ishan murmured , and Shubman knew that his boyfriend would have been kissing his face to make him feel better if he was here.

Shubman took in the state of his boyfriend sitting there on the bed with shorts, his bare milky thighs on show and smirked. "Baby are you sharing room with anyone?" and Ishan shook his head. 

"good , now go and lock your door darling" he said getting up to lock his own room's door, he came back and saw Ishan waiting for him with his doe eyes. "done baby?" "yup shubi, but why you told me to lock it..?"

"baby will you help me with something?" shubman asked making Ishan curious. "yes but how..?".

"Strip Ishan.." Shubman needed to blow some steam tonight as stress was getting on his head, he was going to do it later with his baby boo's pic's help but now when, Ishan offered himself then why not? 

"I need you Ishan.." he said and Ishan started to strip, there was nothing much to take off, just a T-shirt and Short and his underwear. "Fuck Sweetcheeks .. let's be quick" shubman said throwing his own last peace of cloth somewhere on the floor. 

They both sat infront of each other in their full glories, on their respective beds. "Touch yourself baby.. Imagine my hands working on your body.." Ishan touched his dick, and it twitched to life. 

"Yes slowly baby.. finger your rim.." Ishan closed his eyes at the cold touch after many days at his rim, shubman stroked his semi hard dick . "Sh..bi.. can..I enter.." .

"yes baby.. touch yourself .. yess like this enter the another digit inside darling.. my cock buried deep inside you, going deep with every slow thrust as you love" 

Shubman's cock was rock hard now, begging for full attention. "YHH.. Shubman.. haa..ah.." Ishan moaned as shubman encouraged him to pick the pace, fucking himself on his fingers. 

"yeh.. ah..mm.. you are fucking me so good.. please carry on ..hh..ah.." shubman speeded up his strokes "touch your nipples baby, for me...".

"ahh" a soft cry left Ishan's mouth at the electric feeling through his body, both of their heavy, sweat covering their face, hairs messy, chasing the release.

"hh.. you..I am gonna cum baby.. keep going ... " shubman groaned, his blood rushing south. He saw Ishan fucking himself, lost in pleasure, heavy breathings and moans coming out from his mouth, his bare body on show for him, the perfect hour glass figure he have, his massive dick hanging ignored as Ishan is so busy in getting fucked out, just by him.

"touch your dick baby.. yeah stroke it ..you are heavenly.. so good.. tight " Ishan stroked his dick by his other hand, he can feel himself "I am.. amm..coming.." 

"Fuck ishu" and they both exploded at the same time, cum dripping out , their breathes still heavy.

"You were so amazing Ishu..I love you.." Shubman said, now both of them were lying on the bed post orgasm glow on their face. "It was amazing Shubi.." came the soft whisper. A soft blush adorned both of their cheeks. *young love*

"Ishu I miss you, come back to me soon sweetcheeks" Shubman mumbled, wiping tear away "I love you too ...soon will be together.. you will wait for me Shubi?"

 And Shubman nodded. "surely will and then you would not be able to walk baby.." The short boy cut the call saying "bhaiya is here Shubi, talk to you later.." a stupid smile on Shubman's face .

And no one need to know the reason behind Shubman's good mood and good score at the second test match. "Bhai Shubi is looking so love sick" Siraj whispered to Rahul, who nodded in agreement "young stupid love" was all he said but  inside he was happy.

-------------------------------------------------Ocean_215----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.