Tirumala-2

"oh maa .. please I did not knew it.." Ishan said hugging his mother in law who faced away. "It's not right Ishu you did not tell me.. I would have gone with you.. " she said and Ishan looked at his husband who was quietly getting ready.

"Maa we will comeback in a week.. " Shubman said, giving a hug to the lady who slapped on his arm "who is stopping you.. or care about you.. I am worried for my baby" Shubman sighed what has Ishan done to his mother in the past five months. 

"maa why don't you come then .. I will check flight .." Shubman said and Ishan nodded not being able to see his mother in law sad. "wait no no.. I can't come..you both go , I am okay.." she stopped Shubman then pulled his son aside.

 "mere bholu raam.. hamesha maa ke hi pallu se bandhoge.. use dekh bechare ko dekh use.. are vo apne pati ke saath jana chahega aur tune baarat ikkhati karni.."  Shubman looked at his mother was not she crying and being all pouty a minute ago. 

"but maa.." he was cut off by his mother's slap on his forehead "what maa? I was just being a little sad.. does not mean I want to come in mid of you.. it's your time to spend together.. if I want , I will visit with my husband .. now go you dumb.." Shubman nodded and they walked up to the door. 

"Ishan take care baby.. call me when you reach India.." the lady hugged him goodbye "come I will drop you guys at airport.." Shaneel said getting in the car .

"Should I book special darshan passes..?" Shubman asked checking the online website of TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams), they were half way on their way, total 23 hours flight .

"no , you have to book 90 days before.. now portal might be closed.." Ishan replied , his head resting on other's shoulder. "then we will take the pass from there directly, I am sure offline facilities are still available.." and Ishan pecked his cheeks "don't worry Shubi, just take a nap.."

Finally after 23 hours, they landed in India at Tirupati International airport, Shubman took a breath in the air of his own country, it's been so long when he was back home. 

"Ishan those buses are going to Tirumala.. should we go into them or hire a cab.." Shubman asked carrying a bag on his shoulders they did not have much just two small bags each. 

"No no we are not going by bus.. we will go from Alipiri.." Ishan said pulling him to another bus and what the people were saying went over his head, as neither he know Telugu or what ever language they are speaking, but he was happy seeing Ishan smiling.

"oh this is magnificent.. if gates are like this I am sure temple is gonna be so good.. is temple inside this mandapa.." and now Ishan looked at him "aap ko nhi pata na iske bare me?" and Shubman shook his head. 

"hey govinda ye chl to lenge na .." Ishan whispered and shook his head when Shubman asked "what did you said..?" 

"Shubi from here the way to temple start.. let's go" they entered inside , Shubman saw the stairs his eyes travel upward and more stairs. "hey how long it will take to reach temple?" the worker who was collecting their bag look at him "not much for a healthy person like you, 3 to 4 hours, this the foot of seven hills on top of which temple town is."

Shubman's eyes widened , he looked at his husband who avoided his eyes "is there any problem.. you can go by road too just sit in a bus.." the worker informed , Shubman nodded looking back at Ishan who was buying coconut and something like kapor. 

"nah man I will go by stairs.." the worker nodded giving him the token of their luggage "is it your first time? you should take bus then.. this way is hard.."