Human mate 2

Shubman reached their decided place at early in the morning and he was the first one to reach only by some minutes as soon Ravindra came running , yelling "yess I am the first one .. I knew it!!" other man stopped his celebrations seeing Shubman sitting on the ground. 

"what the hell yrr, tu mujhse phele kaise aaya..." Jadeja plopped down near him, no reply came. soon other members joined them and jadeja told everyone that Shubman won this adventure . 

"so shubi what do you want now..?" Rohit asked as they walked to nearby tea stall "I will tell bhaiya.." Shubman's mind was still there on that boy . "was he real?" "I am his mate.. and we married.."

Virat and Siraj shared a glance walking up to the lost boy "Shubman everything okay?" "yeah bhaiya.." "it does not look like that by your face, spill the tea bro.." 

"perhaps our prince met a princess in this forest.. you know" Jadeja said, making all of them look at him. Naked, under the waterfall, beaded anklet, silver chain shining on his waist, those lotus eyes all these images ran infront of Shubman's eyes . 

"ha bhaiya.. I saw someone .. a white wolf .." and they all laughed by the dreamy eyes he was telling. "Shubi.. tu wolf pe lattu ho gya.. aur vaise bhi yha white wolf kha" said kuldeep making Shubman look at him. 

"no bhaiya .. it was there .. I was recording the nature .. " then it clicked him, his camera "wait a minute bhaiya.." he quickly fished out his camera from his bag "He must be recorded if he was real" .

All the team members looked at the object , there were pics of forest , then waterfall, and yeah a video came, Shubman clicked it to start. 

A wolf, white was captured in that for some moments and then the ground , shubman gulped, his heart beat racing "whoo there is really a white wolf.." Rohit exclaimed making all of them hummed, now the camera was focused on waterfall. 

"yrr shubi.. it's not showing the wolf anymore.." "vo Siraj, the it fell down on the ground and .." he explained , the same images of naked boy . 

"and what.. you should have picked it and record again.." but how can Shubman tell them that he did but his mind was bewitched by that sinful sight. "Shubman what is it..? it looks like a human.." Rohit said and Shubman again looked at the recording, there was he, the omega even before they can see nakedness, he closed it, making them look at him. 

"I have to go.. he is real.. the wolf is real.." he stood up already taking the map out "what are you saying Shubi?" Hardik asked putting a hand on his shoulder. 

"kya us bhediye ko pakdne jara hai kya Shubman?" Siraj asked and Shubman smirked "ha use hi.."

"bhaiya wait for me at hotel .. I will come back maximum in two days.. if you don't then search for me.." saying this he ran away from where he came, "what the fuck is up with him..?" Rohit said tensed for his young team mate. 

Shubman reached the waterfall but here after he does not know where to go. He huffed sitting down to take rest. "now what..? I don't remember anymore the way to that pack.." he groaned frustration taking over. 

He looked at here and there, anything even a small help and in all of that he forgot to look at waterfall. after five more minutes Shubman's eyes wandered to the bushes beside waterfall and he looked at chest, which started to thump.

"is he here" he whispered hand going to his heart and soon omega came out from the bushes, but today he was not having those shiny eyes, his shoulder down. Ishan was already naked as he changed from wolf to human form.