Hidden Feelings 2

Shubman reached the ground floor carrying Ishan in his arm, the lady at the reception ran to him "sir what happened.. oh my god.. he is bleeding ".

"can you please call the ambulance.." his voice was shaking due to tears running down his face and the lady ran back to call. "just ten minutes sir.. they will be here" Shubman sat down carrying Ishan's limped body , no words coming out . 

He stood up "please be fast.." the ward boys carried Ishan to ambulance and they drove to hospital, people whispered seeing two of the famous cricketers , one on the stretcher and other running with it, crying. 

"was not he Shubman..?" "yes but how? I heard he was getting married today.." 

Doctor rushed to the emergency room and Shubman fell down on the waiting chair, his hand joined, he can't grip on the sudden change of things, he was suppose to be smiling at this moment, Ishan dancing with him smiling that charming smile, but nor he can be happy neither that charming smile was true, it was all a facade. 

One of the doctor came out , making him stand up "Doctor he..?" "Sir he has lost a lot of blood, his wrist injury is not that big of  a problem but it looks like his head was hit with great force.. we are running the treatment.." He nodded falling back on the Chair. 

"sir I think you should call someone .. from your family.." A young boy around 18 suggested and he nodded , hand going in his pocket . "oh I don't have my phone .. " "no problem sir.. here you can take it.. believe me I will delete the call history.."

Shubman dialed the number with shaking hands, "hello.." the voice came "bha..bhaiya.. come to Lilawati hospital.., and don't tell anyone bhaiya.. just you and Rohit bhai.." 

"who was it Virat?" Sachin asked "sorry sir.. some personal stuff have to go right now.. Rohit will you come?" and Rohit nodded every one sighed they thought finally Shubman called . 

"what happened ? " Rohit asked getting in the car "Shubman called , he is in Lilawati hospital.." driver started the car soon it stopped infront of the hospital. They reached the floor Shubman told, Rohit stopped tapping Virat shoulder. 

There he was sitting on the chair, his white shirt soaked in blood, body shaking, feet tapping on the floor. walking up to him, Virat put a hand on his shoulder making Shubman look up, his eyes blood shot red.

"Shubman.. Shubman.. shant ho ja.." Virat tried to calm the now crying boy, shubman parted away from his embrace "aaram se bta Shubi" said Rohit. 

"he.. he .. I .. went ..he ..Ishan.. " he can't complete it his body shaking the duo exchanged the concerned look. "bhaiya.. he was .. in my arms.. I can't lose him I can't.." 

"ok Shubi.. we got it but look he is getting treatment.. he will here with you.." Virat said and they all sat down on the chair, half hour passed and "Shubi.. you should inform your families.." Virat tried but Shubman was running to doctor who came out from the room. 

"he is lucky.. nothing major loose , you can go inside.. he is good now.." Shubman stepped inside opening the door, Ishan looked at him , he took the slow steps the lifeless body running in his mind . 

Without saying a word Shubman sat beside bed, "Shubi.. tu yha kya kar rha hai?" his eyes took in the week state of Ishan, he took other's hand in his hand making Ishan look at him "tune kya socha tha.. mujhse picha chuda lega.. vaise to bda mere liye kuch bhi karta phirta hai.. aur jo sbse jaruri tha vo to kabhi na bataya.." 

"kya?" Ishan asked looking at their joined hands "ki me tujhse pyar karta hu.." Ishan took in other's state , it looks like Shubman was crying from so long. "khta bhi to kya hi ho jata.. tu mera thodi na ho jata" "pr agr tu mujhe btata tabhi mujhe pta chalta ki me Sara se nhi tujhse pyaar karta hu.."