human mate

requested by @ItsAnwesha , here it is for my baby.

The loud laughs of young boys echoed in the mountains carrying the forest "what the fuck man.. I thought it was just a joke.." they all laughed at Siraj's misery, who was not at all happy with the ongoing discussion. 

"come on man don't be pussy now!!" Ouch did they hit the spot yes they did, Siraj stood up , his face hard "okay.. let's bring this on.." making all others cheers. They came here to spend time, to go in nature and explore the beauty of Kinnaur, Himachal Pradesh.

"okay then let's meet there after 24 hours, whoever reach first , he will be treated" Virat explained high fiving Ravindra who else can come up with these out of blue ideas and they all nodded , Shubman was last one to start everyone has gone. 

Shubman was walking along the road and then he entered forest, tall trees surrounding him, looking at the map carefully and turned west, two hours and he was still in forest, he decided to take rest for some time. 

Sound of water hitting rocks, "might be waterfall or river.." he whispered, following the sound he found himself sitting on the side of a waterfall, water falling forming pit holes, causing the sound. 

He washed his face, taking into the peaceful environment taking some pics to show his teammates, the leaves rustled and he looked around himself from his peripheral vision, hearing the sound getting closer, Shubman picked his belongings and quickly hid behind some rocks and plants. 

indeed a white creature came running through trees, his fur waving in the air by the speed it was having "A wolf.. white wolf in India.." he whispered and without missing the chance Shubman , pressed the recording button to record the magnificient creature infront of him.

The white wolf stretched his front legs, almost lying down and Shubman was mesmerised by it, the wolf looked so innocent, like a baby even though wolf is that animal, which never performs in circus, that means one of those never getting caught even by humans, harmful.

some butterflies flew towards the wolf, sitting on his nose and the white wolf closed his eyes, Shubman's camera fall from his hand "fuck" he looked away from the wolf , picking his camera, checking the lens "thank god.. fuck where it went.." he looked here and there but no sign of that wolf "bad luck.." he mumbled coming out from the sitting position.

Shubman looked back at waterfall "what's it?" he whispered stepping close to see clearly and he saw a human standing under the waterfall naked, back facing him. Shubman's eyes travelled from up to down "she has short hair.. mullets.." her shoulder blades flexing , his eyes went down to curve a small waist , he gulped at the sight of silver chain hanging on the curvy slim soil complexed waist. 

"what a beauty..!" his eyes travelling further south, and the curve widening around other's hips, water drops running on her back , Shubman saw the ankles , one feet adorned by anklet but of beads. 

Shubman felt heart beating fast when the human turned around , he hid behind , falling on his butt "what in the world.." he put a hand on his heart. It was the beauty , kind of he never saw. 

He again peeked his eyes travelling on other's body down from collarbones and a tingling sensation rushed in his body, the chest it was not swollen like a women, but not flat like man, there were probably a little swollen.

his eyes stopped at navel, under which the silver chain was shining on the soil complexed skin, other was unaware of the eyes wondering on their body and even before Shubman can look further south , his head was hit vision turning black. 

"ahhh" Shubman's eyes fluttered open "he is opening his eyes.. " "call the elder.." he can hear the words. finally he opened his eyes and saw the blue sky and and face staring at him, he sat up with one of boy's help, his hand rubbing here he was hit.