17. i need you

- there is mature content in this chapter, so if you want to skip it just look for the * symbol in this chapter!

I could feel my heart beating in my chest as I approached Mike after he told me to come over. I knew he wanted me by the way he was staring at me. Just a day ago he had told me he wanted to wait, but the moment he saw me in my towel it seemed like he was ready.

He took my hand and adjusted himself to sit at the end of the bed. I was standing in between his legs with my towel and wet hair, as he wrapped his arms around me. He looked up at me and gave me a soft smile.

"You're so beautiful." he whispered, looking up with his arms wrapped around me. I felt his fingertips stroke my arm lightly as I decided to sit beside him. "I want you." he whispered in my ear, leaving goosebumps up and down my arms. I knew what this meant and a part of me felt this was his way of getting his disappointment out, but another part of me knew he probably did want me - but in a motel?

"You don't want to wait?" I whisper back, knowing I fully wanted him too. His eyes glanced up at mine with desire in them. "I can't anymore. Not with you looking the way you do. I want to be able to show you how much I need you." he whispers in my ear, as I feel his finger tips run across my collar bone and shoulders. 

Just with him saying that I felt like a puddle that had just melted. He said enough. I was ready for him.

"Show me then." I whispered back, feeling the lust down to my bones as he slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. Our lips moved in a perfect rhythm for a minute until he began leaving kisses on my neck and placed his hand on my thigh which was covered by the towel. 

"Stand up." he whispered in my ear as I immediately stood up with no questions asked. He looked up at me and placed his hands on the tucked in part of the towel. I nodded at him, figuring he wanted to take it off. He slowly took the towel off and my bare body was exposed. The goosebumps on my skin were even more on display from him touching me, as he took a minute to stare at me with awe in his eyes. I hadn't ever been looked at in such an admiring way. I was used to not even being looked at and just devoured on the spot, but he was taking his time to take everything in.

After a minute, Mike pulled me on to his lap as I straddled him and our lips connected immediately. Our tongues were in perfect sync, as I ran my hands through his hair. He paused for a moment and removed his shirt, which left me now staring at him in admiration. He then removed his jeans and was just sitting with me on top of him in his blue boxers. 

Our bodies quickly shifted positions, as he laid me down on the neatly made bed and was hovering over my body. His lips immediately went to my neck as his hands felt their way all over my body and eventually ended on my boobs as he squeezed them in delight. 

Before I knew it, his blue boxers were on the ground and both of our bare bodies were touching. The feeling of our two warm bodies against each other had never felt so satisfying. His eyes looked down at me, as I could feel his breath on my skin. 

My hands had wrapped around his length as I was pleasantly impressed. His eyes weren't the only thing that was full of desire, as my eyes looked up at him.

"Can I show you just how much I need you?" he says in a low tone. I give him a nod, as we both stared at each other with desire and lust in our eyes.

Suddenly, he had slid inside of me and found a perfect rhythm with every stroke. His eyes were locked on mine as I wrapped my legs around him so that I could feel every inch of him inside of me. 

The room was filled with moaning and the sound of switching positions as we showed each other just how much we needed one another for the next thirty minutes until he finally finished. 

*

I was under the covers and a bit out of breath as I looked over at Mike beside me. He reached over and tucked a few loose strands of hair behind my ear with a cheeky smile on his face.

"That was...pretty damn great." he whispered, placing a kiss on my cheek.

He wasn't wrong. It was great. He was great. He didn't disappoint in any area and he clearly knew what he was doing. It was crazy how taking your time with someone made it feel so much better versus rushing it just to get to the end fast. 

"You're not so bad." I responded, with a light laugh as he playfully rolled his eyes at me.

I felt his arms wrap around me so we were spooning. Our bodies were still naked as he held onto me and we eventually both drifted off to sleep.