Scam Cat & Schemes

Hey.

Slight lewd parts, but no lemons or anything!

Let us get back to it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akashi hummed a merry tune as she walked towards her objective.

With a few other girls gone with Lady Nagato to talk to her little brother Kohaku, the Sakura Empire had been quiet as of late.

Not that Akashi was complaining. Without Kawakaze to breathe down her neck, regardless of how little power the destroyer had against her, she could now collect what she was owed.

"Nya, Hello?" Akashi called out as she knocked on the shrine's main door.

A few moments later, a much taller Kansen with white horns appeared.

"Ah?! Oh... Oh, no... Akashi!"

"Lady Mikasa, a fine morning, Nya." Akashi's smile sent shivers down the older battleship's form.

"Yes, A fine morning! Look Akashi... About the gems..."

"Shhhh, Nya, words are useless now, Nya."

Mikasa whimpered, a wave of shame washing over her greater than any fear this scam cat could ever achieve. She was once the flagship of a nation! How low has she fallen?

*Mumbles*

"Nya? What was that, Nya?" Akashi's ears twitched at the incomprehensible mumble. 

"I have your gems," Mikasa's head was low.

"Great! And I have your Botox and Anti-ageing injections, Nya," Akashi pulled out a small briefcase and opened it before Mikasa, revealing the contents.

Like a great treasure, Mikasa's hand slowly reached out to touch her fountain of youth, but the case snapped shut before her hand could reach it, making her flinch and pull away.

She wept internally when her eyes met Akashi's. Nobody should have so much greed in their eyes; if her blood had a different colour, it would be scam coloured.

"You have my gems for the previous shipment, not this one, Nya..."

"Give me more time! I'll have the second lot of gems by the end of the week!" Mikasa pleaded at such a smug scam cat.

"Hmmm, you have failed your payment deadlines before, Nya. It's a poor business practice to keep giving time to those who won't keep up with the deadlines, right, Nya?"

"But...ugh, But I've always paid you back!"

"Yes, I suppose, Nya, but the question remains: where are you getting your gems from? Nya."

"..."

"... A bunny cafe, serving as a bunny waitress," Mikasa mumbled again, looking away from the gawking green-haired cat.